How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

I train young white girls to be proper BBC fuckdolls🎀♠️
It's important to start them off early to serve Black Men. In this case I'm training a college Sophomore on correct blowjob/Facefucking technique using no hands.

View attachment 6408664
I hope they are taught that they should always be asking for their black daddies to cum in one of their holes and should always let him chose which one he would prefer to use at that moment although I can imagine the younger ones need some time before they can truly fit a bbc in their little assholes.

I train young white girls to be proper BBC fuckdolls🎀♠️
It's important to start them off early to serve Black Men. In this case I'm training a college Sophomore on correct blowjob/Facefucking technique using no hands.

View attachment 6408664

Here is to wishing you a fantastic weekend and Labor Day! I am hoping that you may find yourself a sweet college country girl with a cute little bow in her hair whom has never had black and her family wouldn’t approve if she had. Teach the little bitch how to suck some black dick and use her ‘virgin’ pussy until you say you’re done. Of course, make a video recording and post it here - in hopes that her family will see. Best to you!!

Back