How to introduce more Latinas into BBC?

There is a girl I really like there And she’s very traditional with amazing values she’s not into this Lifestyle or anything like that
So long as she submits and respects a man got her attitude right. Being a hot mexicana is fire but it dont mean anything if her head aint right. Congratz on yo find.

What exactly they saying they gonna change? Ill def get to it fo sho
Right now I’m hearing a little rumors about it because passport brothers is a big thing now and leaving the country for real women America’s catching on about it and they want to try to change the whole passport stuff to make it more difficult

Latino here. I have a lot of latina friends most of them are married or divorced. Most of them have tried BBC and all like it but are not having it routinely. It's just something they have tried but still prefer Latinos or white guys. Except for one of them that really likes getting fucked she likes it so much she has a side BBC but she is not the norm she just likes having sex a lot. I have to routinely cover for her because she likes fucking all night.

Latino here. I have a lot of latina friends most of them are married or divorced. Most of them have tried BBC and all like it but are not having it routinely. It's just something they have tried but still prefer Latinos or white guys. Except for one of them that really likes getting fucked she likes it so much she has a side BBC but she is not the norm she just likes having sex a lot. I have to routinely cover for her because she likes fucking all night.
they might come over still..........cant beat passion

Back