How to identify a couple on the street if they are into BBCs

N2allxxx

Male
From
NV, US
This is question I often wondered about. When walking down the street, or in a place business, grocery store, restaurant and etc. How can someone identify if a couple without talking to them at first if they are into BBCs? Almost like a mind reading or communication in code without speaking? Kinda situation?

Can they be Identified by:

- body movements or gestures
- clothes they are wearing
- how they make eye contact
- type of car they drive
- their age
- hair styles
- where they live
- occupation
- etc.

It would be interesting to be able to identify a cuckold couple on the street before talking to them!

Last edited:
I place myself in line of vision and smile possibly talk about whatever is close by just to see if I get any vibes, if no witnesses around I pass a QOS card to the guy and leave it at that
Interesting another way kinda like talking in code about we both like or into without let the immediate people around us know what we are talking about!

This is question I often wondered about. When walk down the street, or in a place business, grocery store, restaurant and etc. How can someone identify is a couple without talking to them at first if they are into BBCs? Almost like a mind reading or communication in code without speaking? Kinda situation?

- type of car they drive
- their age
- hair styles
- where they live
- occupation
- etc.

It would be interesting to be able to dentify a cuckold couple on the street before talking to them!
. Does the husband look subserviant to the wife ? Does the wife appear to enjoy exhibiting her body. Does the wife have panties or a bra. ? Can you see her nipples ?

This is question I often wondered about. When walking down the street, or in a place business, grocery store, restaurant and etc. How can someone identify if a couple without talking to them at first if they are into BBCs? Almost like a mind reading or communication in code without speaking? Kinda situation?

- type of car they drive
- their age
- hair styles
- where they live
- occupation
- etc.

It would be interesting to be able to identify a cuckold couple on the street before talking to them!
Awesome question

- type of car they drive
- their age
- hair styles
- where they live
- occupation
- etc.

Excellent question. I often wondered about a related question. Can I somehow communicate in a silent way that I respect and feel subservient to masculine Black men? Can I communicate that I do not feel adequate to satisfy women (and my wife in particular)?

Yes
Excellent question. I often wondered about a related question. Can I somehow communicate in a silent way that I respect and feel subservient to masculine Black men? Can I communicate that I do not feel adequate to satisfy women (and my wife in particular)?
Yes, I can give you a little perspective as a mature black male. Into cuckold couples. So it can be related to the age, has he being around a lot of white people, living a certain part of the country. More liberal parts you tend to find more BBCs then many of the conservative states. However some of the western conservative states like Arizona, you will find some BBCs and cuckold couples "cumming" together. Regardless of their political views. Normal age group is about 30-55. There is additional ways to identify BBC without speaking to them at first. I can get into depth.

For the most part. these are some qualities and there are more. But these will get the ball rolling!

- Easy to make eye contact
- Easy start a conversation with
- is he in pretty good physical shape for his age.
- does he have a little swagger.
Like: jewelry, clothing, well groomed, wearing. nice smelling colon and etc.
- makes discreet but respectful and tasteful sexual jokes
- easy to ask personal questions
- comfortable in his own skin and sexuality
- Most importantly is he "Open Minded"

Note: there are a lot of "Open Minded" black men. That don't really get caught up in sexual orientation when with a cuckold couple. It really about pleasure for everyone in the room. Also If he is comfortable with you and the wife, believe me just about every one of your fantasies will "Cum" true! Lol

Last edited:
I wear modest clothes in public, but when I see someone I like, I smile n look down being so shy, then I look up again to see if he got the message, if not I wink and walk away.
Yes, excellent and simple to way to send a discreet message! That saying "Yes We are Cuckold Couple and Play With BBC". I would definitely pickup that discreet code myself if we where passing on the street!

Yes

Yes, I can give you a little perspective as a mature black male. Into cuckold couples. So it can be related to the age, has he being around a lot of white people, living a certain part of the country. More liberal parts you tend to find more BBCs then many of the conservative states. However some of the western conservative states like Arizona, you will find some BBCs and cuckold couples "cumming" together. Regardless of their political views. Normal age group is about 30-55. There is additional ways to identify BBC without speaking to them at first. I can get into depth.

For the most part. these are some qualities and there are more. But these will get the ball rolling!

- Easy to make eye contact
- Easy start a conversation with
- is he in pretty good physical shape for his age.
- does he have a little swagger.
Like: jewelry, clothing, well groomed, wearing. nice smelling colon and etc.
- makes discreet but respectful and tasteful sexual jokes
- easy to ask personal questions
- comfortable in his own skin and sexuality
- Most importantly is he "Open Minded"

Note: there are a lot of "Open Minded" black men. That don't really get caught up in sexual orientation when with a cuckold couple. It really about pleasure for everyone in the room. Also If he is comfortable with you and the wife, believe me just about every one of your fantasies will "Cum" true! Lol

Thanks for the advice.

What are good ways to communicate silently my position?

Back