How to get a long term bull/stud?

Hello all. So after finally have my first bbc last week after 2 horrible experiences before this, I wanna know how to get a long term bbc. If that makes sense.
how about stop referring about the guy as a bull or bbc, and starting seeing him as a man who happens to be black with a big dick. if you treat and refer to the guy as a man, he may see you as something more than a potential fuck.

You need to find someone you work well with and be open and honest with what you want. I moved to the states from Jamaica to be with an older white woman, and if it wasnt for something out of both our controls we'd still be together

Besides their big dicks what does a black stud do more than a white stud can’t do. I’m
White and I please my women with a lot of foreplay and pleasing theirs pussies too. :)) just curious
I feel it depends on the person, but in my opinion most white couples into the look of the dark skin complexion. I sure like the skin contrast with someone lighter skin tone. Others do the race play especially with our countries history with white and black relations, as well of whats going on currently. Not to play into stereotypes, but coming from experience in the dancing category some white women like man that can dance. Those are a few reasons I believe white women go for black men.

I feel it depends on the person, but in my opinion most white couples into the look of the dark skin complexion. I sure like the skin contrast with someone lighter skin tone. Others do the race play especially with our countries history with white and black relations, as well of whats going on currently. Not to play into stereotypes, but coming from experience in the dancing category some white women like man that can dance. Those are a few reasons I believe white women go for black men.

Ya I guess, but it’s also like men women get bored too. A lot of women get the taste of black men and like it I guess. Anyways thanks for ur opinion

Try advertising that you are looking for a long term lover. Require 2-3 meetings F2F without any sexual contact those first meetings. That will cut down on those guys looking for quicky.
If you're blowing guys first meeting, initiating sex first meeting, most likely guys don't see you as long term lover material. Most likely hit it and forget it.
And as @BBCforpussy stated, see them as people first, if you continuously refer to any potential black male lover as BBC or Bull, you'll only be white fuck meat. Give respect, get respect.

Hello all. So after finally have my first bbc last week after 2 horrible experiences before this, I wanna know how to get a long term bbc. If that makes sense.
First inbox this mature alpha-male bull( keep ur legs close!! Cause u just found a long-term ( Bull that's gonna fuck u silly sore).
Waiting here
Remain open minded and always be true - we seekin out honest couples for long-term relationships.

Last edited:
A lot of good advice given here. Yes you may limit your choices, however you'll get better quality by stating exactly what you are looking for.
Sounds like you've bumped into a few thugs that just want that white pussy. Also, if husband knows and is on board with it, then mention that as well. Takes some of the pressure off. Will also add an additional filter to the type of bull you may find.

Take your time, it's out there.

J

It takes time to find a long term Black man. As others have said be specific about what you are looking for. Also when setting up a meeting make sure to stress that it is a no strings attached meeting, that you want to sit down and talk and see if there is chemistry. This will weed out a lot of guys who just want a one time thing. It does work. When I meet Black men for the first time I always tell them that I won't meet without my husband there. Some guys don't like that and will refuse to meet, you want the guys who are not only ok with your husband being there but encourage it.

Back