How to get a long term bull/stud?

Besides their big dicks what does a black stud do more than a white stud can’t do. I’m
White and I please my women with a lot of foreplay and pleasing theirs pussies too. :)) just curious

I’m curious and not trying to be nosey. What did those bulls do to you to have a bad experience
The first time it was a meetup off of craigslist, he hosted asked me lay on the bed face down, stuck just the tip in, i asked that he wear a condom first time and all, and while he was getting the condom he stole my wallet outta my jeans and then told me he couldnt perform cause he was nervous about me being married. The 2nd time was just before Thanksgiving, meet him through tinder and talked for a good bit, he got impatient and wanted a quick blowjob before our planned "date". So he came over at like midnight and parked outside my house i went out to his car and gave him a 2 hour blowjob and he only came once. It was totally uncomfortable in his car. And then i tried to contact him for the original plan and he flat out ignored me.

Oh yes ....get you a long term BBC. After a few times girl you will melt in a big puddle in the middle of the bed...
Trust me... It's mind blowing once the two of you get to know each other's body's.
We've been in the life style for over 10yrs now. I've had 3 different bbc long term over the 10yrs and a few in between. Nothing like long term.
My last situation was for four years I was her first and time just made it better with multiple orgasms

The first time it was a meetup off of craigslist, he hosted asked me lay on the bed face down, stuck just the tip in, i asked that he wear a condom first time and all, and while he was getting the condom he stole my wallet outta my jeans and then told me he couldnt perform cause he was nervous about me being married. The 2nd time was just before Thanksgiving, meet him through tinder and talked for a good bit, he got impatient and wanted a quick blowjob before our planned "date". So he came over at like midnight and parked outside my house i went out to his car and gave him a 2 hour blowjob and he only came once. It was totally uncomfortable in his car. And then i tried to contact him for the original plan and he flat out ignored me.

Ok nice of you to detail the stories.i know a girl that I make out with and got mad at me one time. When a dating site and met with a guy. They were in his car and went at it like animals. His dick was huge and he wanted her to bj him without condom. She said no and he was disappointed. She had a ******* store plastic bag and bj him with it. He kinda felt awkward. It’s unreal the first date and he wanted to be bj without condom. She told me the story and I forgave her. She was lucky no stds. Thanks , give me ur opinion on this.

Oh yes ....get you a long term BBC. After a few times girl you will melt in a big puddle in the middle of the bed...
Trust me... It's mind blowing once the two of you get to know each other's body's.
We've been in the life style for over 10yrs now. I've had 3 different bbc long term over the 10yrs and a few in between. Nothing like long term.
Im trying. It seems there is either something wrong with me or im just not doing it right.

She’s back with me now but I’m wondering if she still sees him. Our sex life has diminished. She told me that she never called him again.

Back