How to dress

The BBC bulls that are breaking me in want me to start dressing slutty whenever I leave the house. My husband doesn't know and I don't know what to do
Just leave in normal clothes and change in your car. It's a secret right? Hubby won't know cause you left in normal clothes and the bulls won't know because you show up in what they want you in. If you can lie to your husband I don't see a reason why you can't lie to your bull.

actually dressing depravedly for your bull at home so that the husband does not suspect anything! You can put on stockings, not put on panties, put on a short dress, then pull on jeans and put on some kind of blouse over the dress so that it covers it. there are many options for how you can hide lewd clothing under a conservative outfit, at least a long skirt or one dress under another

My wife did this once at the warehouse that i know of don't know how many other times she did it 🤔 but she wore a nice skirt and tights and all that and i guess she had made plans to sleep with a driver 😮

Back