How to deal with rule breakers?

I think you need to talk to your wife. If she and they just keep physical relationship, that's all right. But if she fell in love with them, and cut off contact with them

One of the dangers of adding a person(s) to your intimate life is things can take an unexpected turn. Apparently your wife really liked what she got. A horny woman and a man with a hard cock generally don't have much in the way of a conscience so what happened initially isn't all that surprising. I have found that frequently when a new woman comes to my bed that initially she can be demanding. The novelty often wears off and things settle down after a while. If you have a solid marriage letting things run their course is likely the best things. None of the women that share my bed involve their husbands, whether their husbands are aware I don't know. I am always very discrete. You have let the genie out of the bottle but it appears you are adjusting. But the reality is she is likely to do what she wants with or without your consent so the best approach for you is to stay involved and supportive

I think every couple has their own rules and how strictly to follow them. If I were in that case I believe my husband would remind him of the rules one more time before total cut off happened. My question would be how he got her contact information if he wasn't supposed to be in contact with her.

I think every couple has their own rules and how strictly to follow them. If I were in that case I believe my husband would remind him of the rules one more time before total cut off happened. My question would be how he got her contact information if he wasn't supposed to be in contact with her.
How did he get her contact info? She also owns a local business, so if someone knows our last name she is easy to find.

One of the dangers of adding a person(s) to your intimate life is things can take an unexpected turn. Apparently your wife really liked what she got. A horny woman and a man with a hard cock generally don't have much in the way of a conscience so what happened initially isn't all that surprising. I have found that frequently when a new woman comes to my bed that initially she can be demanding. The novelty often wears off and things settle down after a while. If you have a solid marriage letting things run their course is likely the best things. None of the women that share my bed involve their husbands, whether their husbands are aware I don't know. I am always very discrete. You have let the genie out of the bottle but it appears you are adjusting. But the reality is she is likely to do what she wants with or without your consent so the best approach for you is to stay involved and supportive

I'm not concerned with her doing anything behind my back. If we didn't have 100% trust in each other we never would have made it this far doing this type of stuff. Between swinging, gangbangs and 3somes, I have seen her with close to 100 guys since we got married. This was the first time I ever seen her have sex that intense with someone else. It was incredible to watch, but definitely put a knot in my stomach. She has been with bigger guys, but something about the shape of his dick or his moves just drove her nuts. Maybe a mix of alcohol, pot and being fucked for hours before he got there. She can't explain it, but she was in another world.

The reverse happened a few years ago. A black couple we swapped with, the guy ******* ******* so she ended up sitting and watching me with his wife for over an hour. It was one of the most intense sex sessions I had ever had. Once in a lifetime type of sex and it was obvious. My wife was quite upset, and feeling very insecure afterwards. It was such an impact on her that we completely stopped playing for over 3 years after that.

Last night she made a comment about us taking a break from playing for a while. Today she sent me picture of a naked woman laying spread eagle on a bed, and it said "Look what I got you for this weekend".

Back