How to convince wife

@BethLuvsBBConly is right.

Most women in a marriage see it as their greatest gift for her husband to be exclusive to him and will feel bad if hubby doesn`t hold this gift in high esteem. Even a feeling of not being enough for hubby may arise in her, ever thought of that too?

And is it even right to cuckold hubby (in the face of god, the law, family and friends, the own conscience, ...)?

And why does the husband even ask such a thing of her? Does he not love her (that much/anymore)? Want to trick her into divorce? Or want to play outside the marriage himself?

What if she would turn the fantasy into reality and hubby would get jealous and/or not like it as opposed to fantasy? What if she liked it too much and could not end it, once started? How would it affect the relationship/marriage? What if anyone else found out? What about the risks of health and unwanted pregnancy? What if she fell in love with a "playmate"?

Only some of the questions that may arise. Can you (both) answer them and tell how you would act and feel?

Most women in a marriage see it as their greatest gift for her husband to be exclusive to him and will feel bad if hubby doesn`t hold this gift in high esteem. Even a feeling of not being enough for hubby may arise in her, ever thought of that too?

And is it even right to cuckold hubby (in the face of god, the law, family and friends, the own conscience, ...)?

And why does the husband even ask such a thing of her? Does he not love her (that much/anymore)? Want to trick her into divorce? Or want to play outside the marriage himself?

What if she would turn the fantasy into reality and hubby would get jealous and/or not like it as opposed to fantasy? What if she liked it too much and could not end it, once started? How would it affect the relationship/marriage? What if anyone else found out? What about the risks of health and unwanted pregnancy? What if she fell in love with a "playmate"?

Only some of the questions that may arise. Can you (both) answer them and tell how you would act and feel?

Great post!!

Good reaction. I had those questions to in the past and feeled realy guilty about my cuckold feelings to. First a few years ago I had to admit my submissive feelings to my wife, her first reaction was indeed "Does he not love me (that much/anymore)? Want to trick me into divorce? Or want to play outside the marriage yourself ?" But after a while and after a lots off talking she loved it to be my superior Mistress. Not so long ago I had to confess her about my strong cuckold feelings. Lucky enough she reacted interested this time. But indead she had those feelings -to be exclusive to me and feel I doesn`t hold this gift in high esteem." On the other hand she admit she had those fantasy to and then started your last question " What if I like it too much and can't end it, once started? How would it affect our relationship/marriage? What if anyone else found out? What about the risks of health ? What if I fall in love with my "playmate"? ". Now he talk openly about it and both wait and see when and if it ever happen ? But when the oppotunity appears whe both know whe can try it at least.

" What if I like it too much and can't end it, once started?

When we talked about going black, that was my one question. He said no problem. Well about a month into being black only, and admittedly I was over-the-top, he asked me to stop. I told him I could not. He never asked again. Looking back I can see why he struggled. Eventually I came back to reality and I have had steady black BF's since then.

I think that convincing someone to do something that they do not truly want for their self only leads to something inauthentic anyway. And what fun would that be? It is about authentic and genuine sexual expression, not something someone should be convinced to do. You can only tell someone they are free and allow them to choose, you can't ******* them to do anything or to choose anything once they are free.

tumblr_o1ppjcPdWa1uvejj8o1_1280.jpg

I think that convincing someone to do something that they do not truly want for their self only leads to something inauthentic anyway. And what fun would that be? It is about authentic and genuine sexual expression, not something someone should be convinced to do. You can only tell someone they are free and allow them to choose, you can't ******* them to do anything or to choose anything once they are free.

These are the wisest words I have ever seen on the internet.

Back