How to convince wife to get verify here ?

Me too don't understand the reason why she is still waiting for...
The crazy think is also that she has yet many real black friends here
:qos:

Just be candid and talk to her about your desires and fantasy. My experience is honesty is the best route to mutual agreement. My wife is very shy also. She is also not to the point yet of making it real. She did however agree to get verified as a couple.
She knows I have this continuing fantasy of watching her take a real BBC and she actively enjoys partaking in role play with our Huge BBC Dildo's and sharing a portion of our adventures here on BlacktoWhite via our pics and vids. I do very happily say I think that thanks to all the sexy comments and the "Likes" and "Loves" our pics and vids have received on here are leading her in the right direction to maybe someday take her beyond only having her dildo playmates :)

Just be candid and talk to her about your desires and fantasy. My experience is honesty is the best route to mutual agreement. My wife is very shy also. She is also not to the point yet of making it real. She did however agree to get verified as a couple.
She knows I have this continuing fantasy of watching her take a real BBC and she actively enjoys partaking in role play with our Huge BBC Dildo's and sharing a portion of our adventures here on BlacktoWhite via our pics and vids. I do very happily say I think that thanks to all the sexy comments and the "Likes" and "Loves" our pics and vids have received on here are leading her in the right direction to maybe someday take her beyond only having her dildo playmates :)
She is just shy so need something to get her comfortable

When I said shy she needs to be comfortable in showing pics here also she needs to be told the reasons for verification.

Why would there be a comfort problem if you hide your face partially. As long as you make it impossible for others to identify you with a certainty there is no problem.

Your second point doesn't make sense everyone knows the reasons for verification. It is simply so others on site know you are real. They know you aren't just a male or a woman using someone else's photos. If you are verified it takes any or most doubt away from those interested in meeting. So you are likely to find an actual connection and have a real meet. Though this is not guaranteed since people do flake or something comes up last minute causing person to back out even if you are meeting with a verified member. Everything working out with a non-verified member is definitely not guaranteed and has a greater risk of being fake and flaking unless you verify the person.

Why would there be a comfort problem if you hide your face partially. As long as you make it impossible for others to identify you with a certainty there is no problem.

Your second point doesn't make sense everyone knows the reasons for verification. It is simply so others on site know you are real. They know you aren't just a male or a woman using someone else's photos. If you are verified it takes any or most doubt away from those interested in meeting. So you are likely to find an actual connection and have a real meet. Though this is not guaranteed since people do flake or something comes up last minute causing person to back out even if you are meeting with a verified member. Everything working out with a non-verified member is definitely not guaranteed and has a greater risk of being fake and flaking unless you verify the person.
I agree and I have told her the same ....may be she just want to show herself naked to the promising one and not to all.

I agree and I have told her the same ....may be she just want to show herself naked to the promising one and not to all.

Who said anything about being naked? Verifying naked is taking it to another level. Most verify with clothes on but if someone is comfortable they can verify naked. Verifying naked does eliminate any concerns from those interested if they are physically attracted to your body if your whole body is visible in the photos.

Who said anything about being naked? Verifying naked is taking it to another level. Most verify with clothes on but if someone is comfortable they can verify naked. Verifying naked does eliminate any concerns from those interested if they are physically attracted to your body if your whole body is visible in the photos.
Ok so with clothes we can do it ...nice ...now it's just she has to be fine with verifiying herself for us.

All depends on her ...nothing in my hand you see.

The only concern would be when you are communicating with those you are interested in meeting. Whether you will share face photos revealing your identity or doing cam video with them in an instant messenger. Those are the bigger problems.

The only concern would be when you are communicating with those you are interested in meeting. Whether you will share face photos revealing your identity or doing cam video with them in an instant messenger. Those are the bigger problems.
That is later and for that we won't sharing face or cam vids with everyone....only after scrutiny we will be doing it.
Now she has to do verification first

That is later and for that we won't sharing face or cam vids with everyone....only after scrutiny we will be doing it.
Now she has to do verification first

You will probably have to and should want to only because people do not want to be surprised when they meet and they aren't attracted. I do not do blind dates or meets any longer since I have always been disappointed and not really attracted to the woman.

You will probably have to and should want to only because people do not want to be surprised when they meet and they aren't attracted. I do not do blind dates or meets any longer since I have always been disappointed and not really attracted to the woman.
Do you not get attracted by the way she looks or dresses or talk or behave ? And yes we will share face but as I mentioned only to the prospective bbc who fits our bill and we fits in his.

Back