How to convince wife to get verify here ?

Do you not get attracted by the way she looks or dresses or talk or behave ? And yes we will share face but as I mentioned only to the prospective bbc who fits our bill and we fits in his.

To me the face is the most important aspect for attraction. The second most important aspect is not being a BBW and having a nicely proportioned body and even or uniform complexion.

Of course I love very feminine women in terms of wearing makeup and dressing cute or sexy. But also prefer not to much makeup or just looking to fake.

I love the way women talk and smell when out of a shower, wearing scented lotion or perfume, etc.

However a lot of the sexiest voices belong to BBW. So I wouldn't put to much weight into voice alone.

To me the face is the most important aspect for attraction. The second most important aspect is not being a BBW and having a nicely proportioned body and even or uniform complexion.

Of course I love very feminine women in terms of wearing makeup and dressing cute or sexy. But also prefer not to much makeup or just looking to fake.

I love the way women talk and smell when out of a shower, wearing scented lotion or perfume, etc.

However a lot of the sexiest voices belong to BBW. So I wouldn't put to much weight into voice alone.

As for faces I love normal to super sexy looks. I do not want a face that looks like it is from the trailer park or projects normally or to old, etc. Of course there are exceptions to the trailer park and projects since there are some hot women there of course.

My wife is 33 and 5'7 . She is fair and do very minimal makeup. Her weight is 75kg but I have asked her to reduce 10 kg.

My wife is 33 and 5'7 . She is fair and do very minimal makeup. Her weight is 75kg but I have asked her to reduce 10 kg.

Her weight is fine for her height since 75 kg = 165 lbs. Sure I would prefer a little less weight but this depends also on distribution on body. But your wife seems fine for body type.

Her weight is fine for her height since 75 kg = 165 lbs. Sure I would prefer a little less weight but this depends also on distribution on body. But your wife seems fine for body type.
Glad you liked hee 😊...what do you mean by weight proportion? Do you want more fatty ass 😇?

But why ...just the way I put my point you can't judge like this ...
Your a guy on a site and your lady.... if you have one doesn’t know about it. She doesn’t even have to show her face to verify. You keep living in your dream world

Your a guy on a site and your lady.... if you have one doesn’t know about it. She doesn’t even have to show her face to verify. You keep living in your dream world
First of all when I joined I chose male and later I have been finding ways to change that to couple. I know she doesn't have to show her face but this is not just about getting verified but also being comfortable. If you read my comments I have mentioned that we are new to this site, world and lifestyle. Please don't judge so soon I know you might have come across many men pretending to be women or having one but I am not pretending and I do have one loving wife. thanks .🙏

First of all when I joined I chose male and later I have been finding ways to change that to couple. I know she doesn't have to show her face but this is not just about getting verified but also being comfortable. If you read my comments I have mentioned that we are new to this site, world and lifestyle. Please don't judge so soon I know you might have come across many men pretending to be women or having one but I am not pretending and I do have one loving wife. thanks .🙏
Your just a guy pretending to be in a relationship

Glad you liked hee 😊...what do you mean by weight proportion? Do you want more fatty ass 😇?

Exactly this is what I meant by this. If she had large breasts, large butt or a bit more muscles from working out she would be heavier. So it all just depends on proportions and how the body looks with the weight.

This guy is full of *******. He has no lady. I mean who says this Lol. There is no girl

I have suspected this from the beginning since the verification concern just doesn't make sense. But I have given the benefit of the doubt. In addition I do not know which culture or country he and wife are from or are in. He does say he is Asian on his profile and his wife is probably also. I believe he is in U.S. based on prior posts since he said his wife works with a few black co-workers supposedly. I do not know enough to be able to judge his behavior or her morals, how she was raised, and her religion.

@lovesexfun
Which country are you both from originally and which country are you in currently?

Exactly this is what I meant by this. If she had large breasts, large butt or a bit more muscles from working out she would be heavier. So it all just depends on proportions and how the body looks with the weight.
She doesn't work out ...34B size and waist 32

Back