How to arrange a surprise for my wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea as a bull in my opinion not a good way to start by surprising her out of no where. It is best to have a discussion and she has to on some level be open to the idea and have the desire of acting it out. Im not a fan with of the lrta ambush my wife and see what happens at the bar lol. Its alot more fun when all parties are willing participants.

I would like to unexpectedly invite bbc.
I suggest you continue jerking your little white weenie.....

No way you surprise a wife new to the BBC fun as her first experience. I certainly have blindfolded my wife and had a newstud fuck her, but she was absolutely aware of what was going to happen and was into it big time..... And she was nowhere near a BBC newbie.

Definitely requires her to be aware and on board with the concept...a true surprise...nah

I got into a "surprise" situation quite a few years ago. Man assures me that his wife want to try IR sex but is a little shy. I arrive there is some small talk and I start to get things going. She goes ballistic, screaming about him setting her up to get raped by a n----- and threatening to call the police. I left, quickly. They ended up divorcing. Surprises are NOT a good thing.

Unless she has expressed a crystal clear desire for this to happen, you should expect a surprise shortly after. Divorce papers. Don’t surprise her. It needs to be discussed between the two of you first.
This is a bad idea waiting to explode in your face! Not sure how you came up with this one, but I strongly advice you to drop it like a hot rock because it's almost certain to bite you in the butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back