How Straight whiteboys get converted

We were having a threesum with a black stud that had the thickest black cock I had ever seen. I eating her pussy when he rolled her over on me. I tried to pull away because I thought he wanted to fuck her. Instead he started to slap my face with his cock and pushed at my mouth until I submitted. I could hardly open my mouth wide enough as he shoved it down my throat. I had never known that a cock could be that hard and that heavy. I was pinned under both of them so I couldn't escape. I could taste my wife on his since he had fucked her already. I was so overcome with the power cock that I WANTED TO PLEASE HIM. I sucked him like she said drove men wild swirling my tongue between his foreskin and his cock head. He told me to guide it into her pussy so I knew what a real cock was like to put in her. I watched from below them as he stretched her pussy to the max. I was awe struck. and humiliated at how small I was in comparison.
Hott!

My favorite part is at about 8:30 when the black guy fucks him missionary - so submissive. And the wife is narrating - "Mmm yeah, fuck her pussy, make her cum..."
I had precum leaking when I saw that the ALPHA fucking his pretty lil sissy deep in his boi pussy and making him have a hands free sissygasm. I would have loved to clean that sissy's clitty dick and the ALPHA's big cock with my bitch mouth

Back