How soon should I approach my new girlfriend?

So I have a new girlfriend... black man’s dream!! Cute face, BIG bewbs and best of all - a nice big PHAT booty. We’ve been dating now for a month... how long before I hint or approach her about 3 way with a BBC?

Wow why do you need to go there? Better man? Wow

Agreed what a bitch smh. It’s not about passing her to anyone it’s about making our sex life as good as it can possibly be - and that means a black man with a long thick penis and me cleaning up a nice thick gooey cream pie after watching him fuck her for a very long time!!

Agreed what a bitch smh. It’s not about passing her to anyone it’s about making our sex life as good as it can possibly be - and that means a black man with a long thick penis and me cleaning up a nice thick gooey cream pie after watching him fuck her for a very long time!!
My husband and I have just made sex more hot and exciting with this addition, I definitely don't look at any man as being better than him.

Definitely not a month in. And 'this is something I liked' vs 'this is something I want you to do'. Or is this discussion a way for you to externalize the fantasy and make it seem more real?

Ok thanks for the advice. I came so close to getting my last girlfriend to but then we broke up before I could run the idea by her. This new girlfriend is cute and has a nice big ohat ass, would love to see a nice long thick black cock sliding in and out of her. And she gets so wet!

Wait until after sex 1 day , just drop it in there. That u would like to watch you her have sex with a black guy. I did with my wife here and she did it for me a few times now .

Big dawg I understand your fantasy and I’m happy you got a good girlfriend but VERY IMPORTANT you need to develop a relationship, mental. A relationship to grow and become better persons. I get it your a horn dog and want her to feel your fantasies.

But if you approach her with this I feel like she might think that you think she’s just a slut. (I don’t judge to each its own I’m sorry if I offended anyone with that word) hey I call my wife slut in bed but anywho. Get to know her first, develop beautiful memories, make her laugh. Keep banging her hard and then one day bring up the idea joking or idk. I just feel this a little to early in the relationship.

Again I’m just observing I been marry for 2 years been with her for 7. The sex was awesome and still is bother. But she didn’t tell me her fantasy bout being gangbang or sharing her within 3 years of the relationship. Then I would bring it up and yea have hot sex now in my 7th year of her the sex is maybe at its peak or forever getting better we tak about “Hotwife” and she loves the idea.
Absolutely. If you dont approach this with honest intent, and do it slowly and gradually, you are behaving as a bad person. I get that you can't tell gf "Hi sweet i want you to be a BBC slave get on your knees" this must be done with respect and you must take your time. Any person who is not honest or solid in their relationship will be upfront. Communication is number 1# important part for this. Dont decieve your woman.

Back