HOW SHE GETS HER HUSBAND TO CUM

I think white wives as queen of spades, they shouldn't jerk their husband... There shouldn't be any contact between wife's hand and husband's hand... Husbund have just to jerk himself, cumming on his body and take his sperm with fingers... Then lick it...

And I add... There should be just a contact between wife and cuckold... The cuckold's tongue on wife's pussy.... Always... Unless wife command different...

"Do you want to watch him fuck me with his huge black cock, baby? Of course you do."

View attachment 412921
That's the only kind of sex I ever got with my wife... that and licking her pussy. She would describe in detail, the hot sex she had with her latest black lover and stroke my tiny dick. I'd get so excited I'd cum in less than 5 minutes. she never wanted small white dick in her pussy again

I don't really get these white sissy boys who seem to have zero interest in fucking pussy. I mean, they're married? why would you prefer shooting into air rather than inside a woman's warm wet pussy.... filling up a woman's pussy is literally the nicest feeling in the world, ever, by far.

I don't really get these white sissy boys who seem to have zero interest in fucking pussy. I mean, they're married? why would you prefer shooting into air rather than inside a woman's warm wet pussy.... filling up a woman's pussy is literally the nicest feeling in the world, ever, by far.

Because when you can’t last more than 2 minutes in bed and she is frustrated then she needs a man who can fuck her properly.

Least thats how it is for us.

totally agree

I mean, they're married? why would you prefer shooting into air rather than inside a woman's warm wet pussy.... filling up a woman's pussy is literally the nicest feeling in the world, ever, by far.

I agree with your statement. I'm married and no longer allowed inside my wife, and it's been long enough that I can't even remember what pussy feels like. However, given the choice of "taking care of yourself" or having her give me a hand job, I'll take her hand every time. I've been pussy-free for over a year, and I know it isn't going to happen again.

0 vac GoneBlack6f.pngAaw look at this one baby. I love this photo. My ass looks good doesn't it? And he was so hard, pressing into me. Do you remember him? Of course you do, you had to put him in me didn't you, his hard black cock. Ooops, you've dribbled.

Back