How often?

I crave it all of the time, but have had to do the pick up game recently, need some regular fuckbuddies...it is hot to get so much attention at clubs and bars, but often not that satisfying...so I am hunting for some right now
I hope you are in Charlotte NC

Thats bullshit. Sorry but I always want my hubby thier with us. Hubby has a beautiful hispanic cock. But allows me to bbc and hall pass bbc only. Few have been bigger than his cock. But love having 2 at time. Loves to walk in on it but none of this disrespect ing. I know some get off but not for us. Sorry
Be open minded for what other couples do REMEMBER: To each their own. I love being made to go on the couch or in the guest room, being denied can be hot for some of us little penis guys.

That is the perfect word. Crave. I do crave it and on occasion will go out of my way to get that super hard type of orgasm which I can only get off one of my bulls. With this virus situation, our arrangements will need to be altered. But that is what strap on dildos and chastity is for. Michael can fuck me all he wants at the moment but of course, caged and wearing a strap on. As always the hubby doesn't penetrate me.
J
Xoxoxoxl
No compromising, love it. Jamie, you are perfect domme hotwife :love: :love: :love:

My nephew is my bull, he is 19 years old. He is white with a giant cock, amazing cock girth. Twice a month but it is a 6 hour sexual meeting, of course he fucked me bareback.

I get it when hubby says let's go, I have 2 I can contact. Hubby always there and him and I fuck too, just beyond understanding these men who are okay with the disrespect that they get from their wives or girlfriends. Why are you with someone that you can't fuck.
First and foremost.... because we love each other. There is so much more to love than fucking. Secondly, he loves denial. If he is going to accommodate my desires to have all the BBC I want, why wouldn't I give him his desires to be denied? It would be selfish of me to get what I want out of this and not give him what he wants.

Once a week is perfect but life schedules get in the way...
Which is why, for Some of us Bulls we have to accommodate several women due to Supply and Demand.
From all the couples I've known and met, it's just hard to find that RIGHT GUY to meet all the needs. When they find the right one, it can usually last for YEARS.

I met some couples in 2013 and still in touch too this day. one of my cuckold sluts I met when she was 19yo, she turns 23 this summer.

Back