How often?

Once a week at least. And also, every now and then (once a month at least) I may go out partying at reggae clubs and discos, and almost always it ends in casual sex with strangers, almost always African immigrants.
Since I went black I noticed my sexual drive (which had almost disappeared in my marital life) increased tremendously, so my mind opened and I became more and more adventurous and willing to have more and more experiences, both in quality and quantity. And while raw, unprotected sex with my black man is so fulfilling and feels so natural, the private parties we have with my female friend and her black lover can be a real blessed madness, and the proccess of meeting a handsome black stranger, flirting and ending in bed (in this case having protected sex) has increased my feelings of sexyness, self-assurance and self-esteem as now I know I can be attractive to a number of people. Needless to say I love all of it.

Once a week at least. And also, every now and then (once a month at least) I may go out partying at reggae clubs and discos, and almost always it ends in casual sex with strangers, almost always African immigrants.
Since I went black I noticed my sexual drive (which had almost disappeared in my marital life) increased tremendously, so my mind opened and I became more and more adventurous and willing to have more and more experiences, both in quality and quantity. And while raw, unprotected sex with my black man is so fulfilling and feels so natural, the private parties we have with my female friend and her black lover can be a real blessed madness, and the proccess of meeting a handsome black stranger, flirting and ending in bed (in this case having protected sex) has increased my feelings of sexyness, self-assurance and self-esteem as now I know I can be attractive to a number of people. Needless to say I love all of it.
This is an account of going black every woman married should read! I'm so proud of you for fucking black cock and never stopping honey. Keep taking those bulls in the club

It started at once a month initially as we were finding our feet in the lifestyle. It then went to a couple of times per month depending on work and travel etc. That was supposed to be about our limit but then I met another bull and it became more often. Usually now, whether I am meeting one guy or two, once a week is about the minimum. On average I would say between 2 and 3 times a week.
J
Xoxoxo
I understand that. Before lifestyle had no idea it was so easy. Hubby go me into it. I one week thier could have been seven. Didnt happen but it would have been that easy. I did meet 2 room mates on way home once and started every Saturday morning. One was every month. Had one that was unbelievable huge and we were every Thursday but he had to stop. He started becoming spooky and almost caused my marriage. The second pair was by accident thats a crazy story and fun

Back