How often do you meet with your bull?

If you have a regular bull im curious to know how often he is enjoyed? Once a month? Every few months? Every weekend?
My gf is so close to getting her first BBC and I would love to see her fucked every weend! Once she has her first experience I'm sure she will want at least once every month.
Let me know how often you guys play so I can get a better idea what to expect. Obviously every situation is different wether it be living situation, *******, wife's mood etc.
Hi we met our last black friend since he was in our Neighborhood sometimes 5x a week than only twice a month even how we n he loves it.
But always without it must be!
LG Sabine und Mike

If mine were mad at me it would be more often; typically 3 or so times a month, more when she was ovulating. More if she had feelings for her lover or felt something special for him; Once we had a semi regular spend weekends with us she especially liked because of his dominance over me and his large cock. she sometimes felt the need to have a dominate agressive bull as her lover when we were having a rough patch to get what she needed and see me be a little dominated and disrespected a little by a larger man who she knew physically intimated me and take her whenever and I wouldn't say much to him about it. One inparticular was several times a week for a few months then tapered off. Showing up without calling in the middle of the night to our house and basically coming in and taking her immediately no matter what we were doing, which she liked and submitted to him as she also felt a little intimidated and attracted to the idea of her being a helpfless pretty white girl being fucked by a bigger attractive but aggressive bull she couldn't fight off if she had to, thus when she asked him not to cum inside her the first time and he did it anyways, we both agreed it was a turn on and she liked that he didn't care about her request and she actually wanted me to feel jealous and helpless even though she really wanted him to anyways with his larger cock and large black muscles.

Back