How often do you ladies check bulges in sweats?

That's interesting, so is there anything that would make you check put the bulge or you're just not into that?
I find well-dressed men much more attractive in a not-necessarily-sexual environment. I'm much more likely to notice the way a good suit stretches across a man's chest and shoulders than I am to gawk at what is on display at Walmart.

I just flat-out don't like sweats. Best case, they are utilitarian workout clothes. In a non-gym environment, they are low effort and sloppy.

I find well-dressed men much more attractive in a not-necessarily-sexual environment. I'm much more likely to notice the way a good suit stretches across a man's chest and shoulders than I am to gawk at what is on display at Walmart.

I just flat-out don't like sweats. Best case, they are utilitarian workout clothes. In a non-gym environment, they are low effort and sloppy.
ahh I see, different things will peak different people interests so I understand your view. Good to know.

seems like some on this thread are missing out, or just have no clue as to what their missing 🤣🤣
Hmmm... Visually whatever turns on an individual is their unique preference. I absolutely adore a pronounced clothed camel toe. I have a friend who finds it a turn off... Just for the record I have no reason to believe he's anything other than straight. I find both the subtle and vulgar stimulating. I'm versatile like that😆. I guess to each her/his own😘.

Hmmm... Visually whatever turns on an individual is their unique preference. I absolutely adore a pronounced clothed camel toe. I have a friend who finds it a turn off... Just for the record I have no reason to believe he's anything other than straight. I find both the subtle and vulgar stimulating. I'm versatile like that😆. I guess to each her/his own😘.
I believe this site has proven this to be true 🤣🤣

@just_jenna This however is not what I'm talking about. We both saw this. I decided to do something about it. I post the result now hoping that there's like-minded individuals who will be prompted to also report content that doesn't belong on this particular site (the media included from my perspective was nauseating)... And let the s.hit storm begin 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230519-125635-023.png
    Screenshot_20230519-125635-023.png
    485 KB · Views: 79
@just_jenna This however is not what I'm talking about. We both saw this. I decided to do something about it. I post the result now hoping that there's like-minded individuals who will be prompted to also report content that doesn't belong on this particular site (the media included from my perspective was nauseating)... And let the s.hit storm begin 🤣
Unfortunately, most of the dudes on here have identity issues with their "pronouns" or even what "color" they are. I feel those above mentioned may have done a tribute, instead of reporting it. Hopefully, with fingers 🤞 crossed more "real" members (don't have to be verified) will do this and detour those who don't truly belong on this site.🤷🏼‍♀️😉

Unfortunately, most of the dudes on here have identity issues with their "pronouns" or even what "color" they are. I feel those above mentioned may have done a tribute, instead of reporting it. Hopefully, with fingers 🤞 crossed more "real" members (don't have to be verified) will do this and detour those who don't truly belong on this site.🤷🏼‍♀️😉
Dare To Dream... 😘

Back