How often do you have threesomes with two white women?

With a cock like yours, you absolutely deserve that kind of pleasure. Were there any regulars who joined you for a threeway with your wife?
Yes they were mainly ongoing gf's ex wife and I were very selective in people we tried to maintain an ongoing connection with that individual....one at a time

Yes they were mainly ongoing gf's ex wife and I were very selective in people we tried to maintain an ongoing connection with that individual....one at a time
I see, what were some of the hottest things these girls did with you in your sessions?

most 3sums are mfm since it is easier and one female can use a lot of men but most men cum once upon a time

most 3sums are mfm since it is easier and one female can use a lot of men but most men cum once upon a time
Hardcore disagree.

FMF are way easier to organize since most women are at least somewhat comfortable playing with or adjacent to another woman.

Finding two men who get along enough, are comfortable sharing, won't get competitive and all freaked out at possibly having their dicks touch is much trickier.

Plus women don't feel intimidated getting naked with other women, whereas two dicks coming at you is too much for some.

Best way to sum up my response to this post is "where there is one snow bunny there is more"!
It all depends on the white women that you are dealing with because let me tell you I have dealt with a few that brought me other women, their workout buddy, their best friends, cousins, one even brought me her sister! ( yes I have had threesomes with white women and their cousins, one with her sister) I won't even go into the detail out in the open about how kinky it gets because they will kick me off of here, but my point is if you find the right snow bunny and she is an absolute die hard black cock slut she will damn near do anything kinky for her black daddy.

There was a time because I was dealing with a couple of particular kinky white women that I had a multiple snow bunny threesome twice a month. They were always bringing new women that they knew who either loved bbc or who were curious about it. They were both also bisexual women themselves so they always got theirs. So again if you can find the right women who are total bbc sluts who are willing to do almost any kink then you will experience some wild threesomes! ♠️😎

Back