How many of you like hindu women.

Why ? Ashamed to accepting the truth that hindu women are more beautiful as well more adventures then any other faith's women , in india
Hey i am not ashamed, i said all indian woman are. They have different skintones from black to white . Every woman has unique feature, you can't left anyone. Faith doesn't have skintone that's my point. Our country first of all it is Hindustan .

You st
Hey i am not ashamed, i said all indian woman are. They have different skintones from black to white . Every woman has unique feature, you can't left anyone. Faith doesn't have skintone that's my point. Our country first of all it is Hindustan .
you started you denied again you advocate now again luring for all agree every indian are genetically same weather hindu muslim Cristian or sikh faith can't change the inner indian still the way they keep themselves are variety and i am praising hindu s are more liberal in Compair to other indian that doesn't mean other women are not beautiful

You st you started you denied again you advocate now again luring for all agree every indian are genetically same weather hindu muslim Cristian or sikh faith can't change the inner indian still the way they keep themselves are variety and i am praising hindu s are more liberal in Compair to other indian that doesn't mean other women are not beautiful
What the hell a religion is to do with beautiness??? It is not bind to any religion or faith. Every indian living in india now with different faiths are once hindus don't forget that. So i said don't say hindu woman & all indian woman are beautiful. If you still believe a religion contains and maintains woman beauty, nah this discussion should be stopped.

I’ve been in love with Indian women Sense I was 10 years old. It started when I took speech therapy when I walk in the door I’ve I’ve met my speech therapist and her assistant who was studying her. Her assistant was Indian I couldn’t take my eyes off her it was like love at first sight she had long hair and beautiful voice with an amazing body. I got to sit down next to her all three of us were just doing some speech therapy stuff when it was time to go I Sadly never went back and never got to see her again. So time pass and I one day I get help from a Indian girl she helps me with my homework. She was very very beautiful and a college student I want to impress her by working very hard with my grades it wasn’t really easy but I never gave up but I never got to see year and after the big Sarah Moni at my tutoring program. When I finally Got to 7th grade I’ve meet this very cute Indian girl in my school every day we smile at each other talking to each every day it’s like I finally felt love but I never got to tell her how I felt about her I was very shy I still regret it every day I knew she really really like me so I see every now and again but we just stop doing what we used to do. Finally after Time pass And I finally found true love at first sight I finally found the Indian woman in my life. We talked almost every day and just getting to know each other is good friends she loves food, she loves to travel, she’s funny, loving and caring person who works very hard at what she does but very sadly she’s in with someone else. she tells me he’s a very nice guy Her Family did not except him after a while they start to open up two him. her friends and relatives say he’s not good for her It still bothers me still today.I decided to keep my feelings about her to myself I’m ok with us being very good friends .no matter what happens she’s the only Indian girl I Truly love forever. and I will always love Indian women. I started writing a friendship letter to her but I never finish it Yet i hope I get to tell her how much she means to me from deep inside my heart. Thank you so much everyone for hearing my story and my love story and my reason on why I love Indian girls

Back