How many of you, cucks, like to be dominated by the bull through their wives?

One of my proudest episodes of dominating Cuckold Husband was during his wife's birthday when I purchased the full mini-series of Footballer Wives by British Broadcasting Corporation (I also, born in UK) and custom 1-800-BBC-XXXX Polo shirt for him to wear during the celebration.

It was how I was first treated like a true bitch. That bull was very experienced and he told us after he was finished with us that his favorite part of playing with married couples is turning the husband into his bitch in front of his wife.

He was so smooth. He would whisper in her ear while slow fucking her to make everything her idea. He started with having me stroke him then put him in her. Then rub his balls as he was fucking her. He had us calling each other names and got her to call me his bitch. Then he had her almost begging for him to make me suck him after he came in her.

I credit him with pushing me into bitch play. It was never discussed never fantasied about and I never thought I’d suck cock. It changed everything
it's a great way to start, then mine moved on to fucking me too

Thankfully that hasn’t come up. All her bulls that make me suck them say the same thing it’s not a gay or bi thing for them it’s all about degrading a white husband in front of his pretty wife. It’s a power and racial thing for them.
Affirmative more of Power & Control with racial component but, it sounds like these BULLS are rudimentary in dominating the huband while, more experienced BULLS use the wife to create a more enjoyable dynamic for all playing.

My Wife/Mistress very often will encourage Her Black Men to engage in Dominating me......She loves watching and masturbating, while they "put me through my paces"....

I agree. The first bull was great at using my wife to tell me what he wanted me to do. Made it all her idea. The next was all about just treating us as harshly as he could. That had a much different feel to it.
Such a so-called BULL doesn't get it and will eventually placed on a no play list....

Not be too intrusive but, has she suggested "pegging" to further fulfill her Freak when in heat....
She started that a long time before bbc ever entered our marriage.....we were in a D/s relationship for 13 years before She ever got the desire to cuckold me with Black Men....

She started that a long time before bbc ever entered our marriage.....we were in a D/s relationship for 13 years before She ever got the desire to cuckold me with Black Men....
Okay.....she's exploring the full gamut of human sexual exploration.....hope you're ready for her next adventure after BBC.....lol

I never got to the point of feeling “dominated”. I always do everything I can to make my girl bulls feel comfortable. I buy condoms, prepare drinks/serve wine, bring them water and tissues after they cum, I clean the room afterwards. If i have to help him holding her legs I do it. If I have to sleep on the couch because they want privacy, im ok. I drive them on dates.. whatever. I make sure they know im there to help them have a great time. I think thats the best way to make everyone comfortable.

Back