How many of you, cucks, like to be dominated by the bull through their wives?

My g/f called me one day at work just to tell me her bull was fucking her and he thought I would like to know. And she gave him the phone so he could thank me for not keeping her satisfied so she had to go hunting cock and being a whore for him and others. I could hear her laugh when he said that. So I told him to enjoy himself and poke her a few times for me.

Sounds like she'll be a fucking whore for black cock from now on.

I enjoy controlling the cuck through the wife
Could you elaborate on that a little please? Why do you like it? Is it like, watching a wife controlling her husband because you say so and she finds you so much more attractive?
I’m genuinely curious. My wife and I keep all of our extramarital experiences to ourselves (her choice) so I have no frame of reference.

Could you elaborate on that a little please? Why do you like it? Is it like, watching a wife controlling her husband because you say so and she finds you so much more attractive?
I’m genuinely curious. My wife and I keep all of our extramarital experiences to ourselves (her choice) so I have no frame of reference.
Knowing a partners sexual life when you are not around is great but also the not knowing and guessing is its very satisfying also.

Knowing a partners sexual life when you are not around is great but also the not knowing and guessing is its very satisfying also.
When or if I want to control a cuck I will. In my initial meetings with cuckold couples I always lead through the wife to see how the cuck reacts. After a few times, I start giving her less and less control of our situation and insert my complete dominance where you and her will be under my complete pleasure control. And yes her keeping her sexual life a secret when you are not around is her gift from you because you could never pleasure her in the fashion that she desires or needs

When or if I want to control a cuck I will. In my initial meetings with cuckold couples I always lead through the wife to see how the cuck reacts. After a few times, I start giving her less and less control of our situation and insert my complete dominance where you and her will be under my complete pleasure control. And yes her keeping her sexual life a secret when you are not around is her gift from you because you could never pleasure her in the fashion that she desires or needs
And the pleasure of all is dependent on her pleasure. The bull is equally important and of course the cuck last. Without the pleasure of the bull and wife there would be no cuck. So the existence of all is dependent on the pleasure of 2.

After long time reading in the forums, and also having had my ex be with other guys both by herself and with me, I came to realize that for many of us, a huge element for the turn on (other that the fact that watching smoking hot sex is hot) is that by having our wife/gf, the other guy is dominating us too.
This doesn't need the other fetishes, like bi, or being explicitly submissive, or wearing a cage, or cross dressing. The simple act of having another guy flirt with my girl triggers my insecurities and at the same time turns me on. Is like when on young age some friend would be able to wrestle you down to the ground and pin you until he was satisfied, playfully, but with dominance. It may have made you anxious, and nervous, but at the same time gave you a thrill of adrenaline. Now is the grown up version of that, but instead of pinning you to the ground the one having him on top is your girl.
I wud like to

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210122-235536.png
    Screenshot_20210122-235536.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
My wife has had one bull who was comfortable enough with me to tell me directly what to do. Only once did my wife tell me (at his command), "you better obey my bull," and he took it from there. He told me how to dress her (and when to undress her) for him, had me suck him and get him hard for her, told me to lick her pussy to get her wet and ready for him, to guide his cock into her pussy, to hold her ankles apart for him, to go sit where he wanted me so I'd be out of the way while he drilled her, or so I'd have a clear view of him splitting her open, to lay under her and lick her clit while he fucked her, to open my mouth so he could cum in it, and then to snowball with her, etc., etc., etc. Tenderly French kissing my freshly fucked wife with a big mouthful of her bull's hot cum, while he told me things like, "she finally got a cock that satisfies her," or being told I was to stay locked and go down on her every night until their next meeting, but that I had to stop right before she came, because my wife's pussy "belong[ed] to him now," was indeed an extremely submissive period for me.

Another guy we met on a trip we took together had me do some of the same stuff, but he told her what he wanted her to make me do. This was a one-off so it didn't have quite the intensity as her first regular bull's gradually increasing (and eventual total) domination of both of us, but it was surprisingly potent in his own way. She was fully submitting to him in relaying his commands to me, and I felt very dominated. I think it was partly because I was obeying both of them at once rather than one at a time, and partly because he didn't talk to me, even though I was right there beside them and could obviously hear all the things he was instructing her to have me do. I'd hear his deep voice describe what I was about to be told to do, creating extremely self-conscious anticipation, and then my wife's firm voice, with all the devastating authority she always has over me, despite the added element of eager compliance she slathered on to please the man she'd found to fuck her that night.

I'm not sure I have a preference between taking orders directly from a man who fucks my wife, or indirectly, via my wife's lips. In the first case, it was a gradually deepening exploration of the cuckold rabbit hole her bull was leading us down. In the second, a very clear hierarchy was established nearly instantaneously. It left no room for doubt that this man was taking full control, and she was going to make sure he had his way with both of us.

Her current regular bull has no desire to play with me, but he gets a thrill out of getting her extremely worked up and horny, and making her do or say slutty things that aren't part of her typical behavior. I honestly think he gets a kick out of knowing he's done things with her she has never done with me, and enjoys sending me evidence to drive me crazy. I don't have very direct role with him, but the sex they have is unbelievably hot and carnal, the content I receive is jaw-dropping, and my interactions with him are enjoyable. Once he told her I'd been a good cuck and that she was to reward me with a blowjob when she got home. That obviously didn't fit our normal submissive husband model, but I did think it was very thoughtful of him, and she was sure to be very vocal about the differences between my cock and his. She reminded me several times that, it wouldn't be the hungry kind of cock worship he gets, and that she was only doing it to show him she was an obedient slut for him. So it wasn't a complete reversal of our usual roles, and I certainly wouldn't complain if it happened again.

We don't have too many hard expectations for how her bulls should interact with me, as long as there's room for her to include me in her adventures, and for my naturally submissive tendencies to be explored in some capacity. She's had a couple of basic fuck buddies here and there, but we both definitely prefer it when a guy she's seeing actually enjoys having me involved. It absolutely doesn't have to include bi play of any kind, but it's nice when a man at least gets a clear thrill out of fucking a married woman, while her husband facilitates the rendezvous or simply has to take it all in. Guys that just want to fuck her, and would be equally happy if she were single, tend to bore her pretty quickly and don't seem to last very long.
You make me damn hot. The stories.... Man

From my, the cucks view, was my then live-in g/f started screwing an old rival of mine. Playing pool leagues. They were screwing for over a month before she told me only after she kept having things pop up at the last minute when we had plans. It was him having her come over to fuck so he would interrupt out plans for his fun. Then he come by whenever he wants. And openly bragged about fucking her at a bar we went to. So yes he got to me through her. She liked the cock so she did what he wanted. I know she got a kick from it too. Laughing at me.

I haven't been cuckold yet, but I do want the Bull to dominate me, humiliate me and use me if I am able to find this relationship. Cuckolding is about the humiliation of being sexually inferior and the Bull confirming it directly is a very arousing aspect of that in my mind. Huge trigger

My cuck and bull aren't into m/m stuff either but my bf has learnt creative was to exert his dominance over cucky. For example, he's brought me the highest pair of heels that make me close to his height and almost a foot taller than cucky. He's also used cucky as a towel rack while we have sex in the shower while with the curtains drawn so cucky can hear but not see and many more small things like that. There is a whole list that will take on too much time to type out here

My cuck and bull aren't into m/m stuff either but my bf has learnt creative was to exert his dominance over cucky. For example, he's brought me the highest pair of heels that make me close to his height and almost a foot taller than cucky. He's also used cucky as a towel rack while we have sex in the shower while with the curtains drawn so cucky can hear but not see and many more small things like that. There is a whole list that will take on too much time to type out here
I’d love to see that list!!!

Back