How many men

Have yet to experience sharing her but look forward to it. She played at a gloryhole in Fort Lauderdale last summer and that was such a good idea for her and I to test the waters. Was not expecting to find this gloryhole and went with low expectations. The video arcade rooms were active with guys and when we walked in I felt like I was going to end up killed and her stolen the way they looked at us. She was the only woman in there and she was dressed to *******. Short dress on with heels that made her legs bulge with definition along with ample cleavage showing her DD tits. as soon as we escaped into a booth about 9 inches of dick poked through. I was shocked as was she, although her hand reached to grab it just as fast as it poked in. She glanced up at me with a smile and went to work on it. It grew a little more with her swallowing it burying her face to the wall. He came on her tits then went back to the condo ****** to fuck her with the dry cum still on her chest. It was exhilarating, confusing, and made me want her even more.
Where was the glory hole at?

Back