how many husbands

My wife has spent almost every weekend for the last 2 years with her BBC BF! She was/is a nurse and we tell friends she does volunteer work on weekends and stays with other volunteers! LOL. Some truth in that. She dates in a city 3 hours from us! We meet him for dinner on Friday nights and I either pick her up Sunday night or after he has a nooner on Mondays! Right now, she is in a hotel with him after his company Christmas Party last night! They will go to breakfast with other employees and spouses! HOT! He also shares her occasionally which is a huge ego bump for her!

yes yes yes yes that is so hot to fuck a hotwife knowing her husband sent her there to have a wonderful time and you send her home fully satisfied oh and full with black superior seed

My wife has spent almost every weekend for the last 2 years with her BBC BF! She was/is a nurse and we tell friends she does volunteer work on weekends and stays with other volunteers! LOL. Some truth in that. She dates in a city 3 hours from us! We meet him for dinner on Friday nights and I either pick her up Sunday night or after he has a nooner on Mondays! Right now, she is in a hotel with him after his company Christmas Party last night! They will go to breakfast with other employees and spouses! HOT! He also shares her occasionally which is a huge ego bump for her!
Damn, that’s hot!

My wife often drives over to her boyfriends on Friday nights or sometimes she goes home with him (they work together) and I'll pick her up on Saturday afternoons. She is BBC only and has been cucking me for 12 years on and off. Besides her steady she goes to Jamaica every year with her girlfriends and gets lots of BBC. That is how it all started, I have always supported as a cuckold husband should.

Back