How many ex Military out there?

Former Navy Corpsman here. I enlisted out of high school. Served from 91-96. Besides bootcamp in Orlando and A and C School in Great Lakes, I was 3 yrs in Great Lakes working on a surgery recovery ward and then 3 yrs at Roosey Roads NAS in Puerto Rico (now shutdown). I was a bit of a slut from the moment I joined the Navy and even blew my main instructor one night while on duty during bootcamp. He was a amazing well built black guy and a very big cock I remember sucking on. When I got to PR I was a complete slut and even got into a gang bang with a whole bunch of Marines off the USS Wasp in for refueling and shore leave. https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-navy-corpsman-me-marine-them-gangbang.149584/
Marine Corps Infantry Officer 2012-2020

The Japanese women that I knew, or knew of, were really hot little sex machines and got totally involved in sex. They LOVED sucking cock and getting dick, and their enthusiasm was both obvious and catching. I was sorry to leave the place.

Did you have any difficulty getting your wife into the US when you rotated? I had a buddy who had a really difficult time getting approval to many a foreign national. He had to call his congressman before they would approve and allow her to enter the country. I talked with him about 5 years ago and he told me that they are still happily married and now have *******. Hope you and your wife are happy and doing well. Is she still as hungry for cock and cum as she was then? :) You sound like a very lucky man.

As an aside, WE are not the only societies where wife sharing occurs on a regular basis. We are happy to be a part of that.

Attachments

• B121A3D8-6A2C-4FCF-9CFD-C807F47F985F.gif
    B121A3D8-6A2C-4FCF-9CFD-C807F47F985F.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Former Navy Corpsman here. I enlisted out of high school. Served from 91-96. Besides bootcamp in Orlando and A and C School in Great Lakes, I was 3 yrs in Great Lakes working on a surgery recovery ward and then 3 yrs at Roosey Roads NAS in Puerto Rico (now shutdown). I was a bit of a slut from the moment I joined the Navy and even blew my main instructor one night while on duty during bootcamp. He was a amazing well built black guy and a very big cock I remember sucking on. When I got to PR I was a complete slut and even got into a gang bang with a whole bunch of Marines off the USS Wasp in for refueling and shore leave. https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-navy-corpsman-me-marine-them-gangbang.149584/
Aaaaaeeeeyyyy Whats up Salt

Back