How many ex Military out there?

She was a hostess/ blowjob girl. I know that sounds odd but she loved sucking cock and all the cum. I could not produce the volume she needed so that was the way for her to get it.
The Japanese women that I knew, or knew of, were really hot little sex machines and got totally involved in sex. They LOVED sucking cock and getting dick, and their enthusiasm was both obvious and catching. I was sorry to leave the place.

Did you have any difficulty getting your wife into the US when you rotated? I had a buddy who had a really difficult time getting approval to many a foreign national. He had to call his congressman before they would approve and allow her to enter the country. I talked with him about 5 years ago and he told me that they are still happily married and now have *******. Hope you and your wife are happy and doing well. Is she still as hungry for cock and cum as she was then? :) You sound like a very lucky man.

As an aside, WE are not the only societies where wife sharing occurs on a regular basis. We are happy to be a part of that.

The Japanese women that I knew, or knew of, were really hot little sex machines and got totally involved in sex. They LOVED sucking cock and getting dick, and their enthusiasm was both obvious and catching. I was sorry to leave the place.

Did you have any difficulty getting your wife into the US when you rotated? I had a buddy who had a really difficult time getting approval to many a foreign national. He had to call his congressman before they would approve and allow her to enter the country. I talked with him about 5 years ago and he told me that they are still happily married and now have *******. Hope you and your wife are happy and doing well. Is she still as hungry for cock and cum as she was then? :) You sound like a very lucky man.

As an aside, WE are not the only societies where wife sharing occurs on a regular basis. We are happy to be a part of that.
Yes no, yes to answer your questions

I bet you very popular on base! I wish I knew about this website and my love ? of interracial sex when I was active duty! I would have loved to have been married to a BBC lover while I was active duty.
always a good time

Back