How many DMs do you women get?

Olcali

Male
Real Person
I've messaged people who didn't reply but then contacted me as if the never saw the message. It has me wondering. How many DMs do women/couples get? Is it hard to keep up with them?

I've messaged people who didn't reply but then contacted me as if the never saw the message. It has me wondering. How many DMs do women/couples get? Is it hard to keep up with them?
I've not been here a few weeks and I have more than 20. When I'm more active I get more but easier to manage, but it's also easy to keep up, from both sides...sometimes I don't remember someone or he doesn't remember me.
You got me, I've been here a long time and I've never gotten a DM's ? Possibly a typing error, if not I've excluded.
verifying helps a lot

They're more frequent after I've posted somewhere but sometimes a message has very little to go on and I won't follow up - see my thread (I'll just get the link and put it in the edit...)

They're more frequent after I've posted somewhere but sometimes a message has very little to go on and I won't follow up - see my thread (I'll just get the link and put it in the edit...)
You must get a lot. I've tried messaging you for over a year now. Haha. I think we frequent the same states.

You got me, I've been here a long time and I've never gotten a DM's ? Possibly a typing error, if not I've excluded.
Have you ever posted anything about you or pics at all? People need to see what they are engaging in and some, not all by any means, sometimes post stuff from the internet. Let me say it’s nothing wrong but I expect that the content you put up from you gathers more interest and hence DM’s? Just a thought no malicious intent meant.

I get quite a few DMs but I always reply.
It's rude not to.
If someone takes the time to write a message I feel it's only right to take the time to reply . . . .
I only take the time if THEY have.
"A message just saying "hi" does not get a reply"
(unless they are real and absolutely good-looking; Then I can't help myself:LOL:)

I get quite a few DMs but I always reply.
It's rude not to.
If someone takes the time to write a message I feel it's only right to take the time to reply . . . .
So, I was thinking about what you said and felt a little guilty, so I set about answering some messages I hadn't responded to.
Unfortunately, this shows to me why this is an impractical venture. Each reply gets another, the more you reply to the more replies you get and, for the most part, from white men. One "conversation" was him firing question after question with no reference to my replies.
Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against white men, but it's not why I'm here; I see white men every time I venture outside but, where I live, black men are scarce (Black gold?).
"I don't want to be stuck
answering questions from cucks
when I want hear
from someone I'd like to f#@k" - me (2022)

Some of us can take No for an answer, don't be shy 👍
That's why, I think, just ignoring those who are fishing is better than starting something that goes nowhere.
Literally, he would ask a question, I'd take the time to answer fully, and he'd reply with another one-line question, hoping to get an answer that floats his boat. In the end, I answered another question, it wasn't an answer that was in line with his fantasy, and I didn't even get a "nice to speak to you". It's just not worth it.

Back