How many cucks participate like this with wife and bull

I’m not attracted to men and never thought I would want to do anything Bisexual but because of this kink I have been increasingly attracted to black mens bodies but only if he’s in shape with visible abs/ muscles and especially if they’re dark skinned and hung/ have a BBC. Again never wanted to kiss a guy or anything but would love to prep his big black cock by stroking and sucking it and then me being the one to put it into my wifes pink pussy :)

Would also love to lick her pussy and the black dick while it’s going in and out and lube them both up with my mouth if they ever need it while fucking hnnnnnnnnng

https://xhamster.com/videos/big-black-dick-drills-tight-pussy-bbc-wife-8709698 this is my dream POV would love to put my mouth to service for both of them

Would also love to eat her ass while she rides the BBC bareback like here

18CE2115-F5D3-4C08-BC02-84110496D1FA.jpeg
This is my wife. Would love to share her with a black man. No cuckolding or sissy just wifesharing/ threesome with a BBC

View attachment 6646818
This is me. Any Big Black men open to anything I’ve said/ interested in my wife?
Would love to talk so dm if you’re hot and hung

I’m not attracted to men and never thought I would want to do anything Bisexual but because of this kink I have been increasingly attracted to black mens bodies but only if he’s in shape with visible abs/ muscles and especially if they’re dark skinned and hung/ have a BBC. Again never wanted to kiss a guy or anything but would love to prep his big black cock by stroking and sucking it and then me being the one to put it into my wifes pink pussy :)

Would also love to lick her pussy and the black dick while it’s going in and out and lube them both up with my mouth if they ever need it while fucking hnnnnnnnnng

https://xhamster.com/videos/big-black-dick-drills-tight-pussy-bbc-wife-8709698 this is my dream POV would love to put my mouth to service for both of them

View attachment 6646814
This is my wife. Would love to share her with a black man. No cuckolding or sissy just wifesharing/ threesome with a BBC

View attachment 6646818
This is me. Any Big Black men open to anything I’ve said/ interested in my wife?
Love to give your wife my black cock and seed!

View attachment 6646814

View attachment 6646818
I can understand - and agree as i have similar thoughts . wish you good luck

licking ass while the pussy is being fucked is a waste of effort since it feels best when the clit and cock and balls are licked and sucked, and licking a pussy after it has been well fucked gives it an even stronger orgasm but it takes a willing husband and bull. This is not abuse or disrespecting anyone but just good sex
Well stated 100 💯 agreed enjoy doing it all

Back