How Many Cuckolds will Ancestry.com Expose in the Generations to Come?

No, its caused huge issues in our family. She's 92yo and is somewhat in denial about it. She says to me, 'why are my children doing this to me?', 'why are they making up these lies about me?' etc. So its either a bit of denial or a bit of genuine dementia. My mom and all but one aunty have stopped communicating with her, which is also very sad being it towards the end of her life. Most are hurt because it was done behind my grandfathers back, and everyone had great respect for him.
Obvously, as a cuck, how can I pass judgement on either of them, he may have well known the whole time. He was always very submissive to her, and nothing was too much trouble to make her happy... plus my grandmother was quite sassy in her youth, love lots of jewellery, leopard print dresses, very high heels and never worked a day in her life... think the sassy woman in Golden Girls.
So, I wouldn't be surprised if it was possibly with his knowledge... who'll know, he died 20 years ago. But I'm sure some of the dynamic they had left an imprint on me growing up and my desire to find a woman to submit to and worship.
The grandchildren who are all around my age in their late 40's early 50's are much more forgiving and just tick it off as thats what happened during the war... easy to do or say, when none of us were there or lived through it.

there some relatives who knew or know what happened.

if grandpa was at war & grandma had three ******* while he was gone, there is no mystery there. her siblings & possibly some of their ******* know. some may still be around.

i agree, it;s disappointing that two of her daughters are ignoring her, at that stage of life.

pete

The DNA companies providing "evidence of your background" are not 100% accurate. I have two sisters....who are twins. Twins. They have similar ancestry reports but are different. One shows 8% Austrian, the other does not have any. One (non-Austrian) shows 15% Romanian and the other shows 3%. Both show 2% native American, both our parents came over in the boat in the 1920's....from eastern Europe. Odd.

Though it's unusual for a European to have native American DNA, it's not unheard of.

Greenland is 88% Inuit (native American), yet has been a territory of Denmark since 1814. And prior to that I think it was shared by Norway, as well. It is entirely possible that an Inuit from Greenland traveled to the headquarters country of Norway or Denmark in the 1700s or 1800s, and procreated with your otherwise fully European ancestors.

I learned this recently as their is a girl on YouTube who is Danish, of Inuit descent. I wondered myself how tf someone in Denmark could have Inuit DNA.

Blacktowhite: come for the big black cocks, stay for the world history.

there some relatives who knew or know what happened.

if grandpa was at war & grandma had three ******* while he was gone, there is no mystery there. her siblings & possibly some of their ******* know. some may still be around.

i agree, it;s disappointing that two of her daughters are ignoring her, at that stage of life.

pete
Yeah, its sort of unspoken about these days, its like everyone knows, but why drag the past up. So all of us have moved on. It is what it is. None of u ******* or grandkids had to live through the war, so hard to pass judgement as well. Who knows what their lives were like during that time... plus i'm sure it was more common than people realise. I spoke to an older Italian gent years ago at a swingers party, and during the war he was stationed in his home town due to a poor eyesight and couldn't fight in the war, but he said for years he fucked so many lonely married women it wasn't funny, and all of them without any protection as it wasn't available. He said, most fucked while on the first/ last days of their periods to make sure they couldn't fall pregnant, bit obviously a lot did as well.

Though it's unusual for a European to have native American DNA, it's not unheard of.

Greenland is 88% Inuit (native American), yet has been a territory of Denmark since 1814. And prior to that I think it was shared by Norway, as well. It is entirely possible that an Inuit from Greenland traveled to the headquarters country of Norway or Denmark in the 1700s or 1800s, and procreated with your otherwise fully European ancestors.

I learned this recently as their is a girl on YouTube who is Danish, of Inuit descent. I wondered myself how tf someone in Denmark could have Inuit DNA.

Inuit’s count as Native American but they don’t count as Indian. Which Native American usually refers to.

It'll certainly be interesting to see what gets uncovered in people's pasts. In addition to discovering infidelities (or not), we're also seeing cases of mistaken ethnicities and backgrounds. Whatever comes of it, to me, it just reinforces the notion that at the end of the day, we're all humans.

It'll certainly be interesting to see what gets uncovered in people's pasts. In addition to discovering infidelities (or not), we're also seeing cases of mistaken ethnicities and backgrounds. Whatever comes of it, to me, it just reinforces the notion that at the end of the day, we're all humans.
I know.

No, its caused huge issues in our family. She's 92yo and is somewhat in denial about it. She says to me, 'why are my children doing this to me?', 'why are they making up these lies about me?' etc. So its either a bit of denial or a bit of genuine dementia. My mom and all but one aunty have stopped communicating with her, which is also very sad being it towards the end of her life. Most are hurt because it was done behind my grandfathers back, and everyone had great respect for him.
Obvously, as a cuck, how can I pass judgement on either of them, he may have well known the whole time. He was always very submissive to her, and nothing was too much trouble to make her happy... plus my grandmother was quite sassy in her youth, love lots of jewellery, leopard print dresses, very high heels and never worked a day in her life... think the sassy woman in Golden Girls.
So, I wouldn't be surprised if it was possibly with his knowledge... who'll know, he died 20 years ago. But I'm sure some of the dynamic they had left an imprint on me growing up and my desire to find a woman to submit to and worship.
The grandchildren who are all around my age in their late 40's early 50's are much more forgiving and just tick it off as thats what happened during the war... easy to do or say, when none of us were there or lived through it.
The younger generation has learned to be much more tolerant and understanding about lifestyle choices. Everything that is happening now happened generations ago even without todays social media. The major difference is that things were kept in the closet rather than being openly shared. The very people who are passing judgment may likely be hiding things in their closets. I applaud this generation for being unashamed to live their lives as they feel fit to and accepting others for doing the same.

The younger generation has learned to be much more tolerant and understanding about lifestyle choices. Everything that is happening now happened generations ago even without todays social media. The major difference is that things were kept in the closet rather than being openly shared. The very people who are passing judgment may likely be hiding things in their closets. I applaud this generation for being unashamed to live their lives as they feel fit to and accepting others for doing the same.
Nah. This generation still passes judgement. All cancel culture and stuff. So I don’t think they hide things in the closet. Some do but not all.

It wouldn’t be expose that much dude. It’s not going to be a majority. This is what I hate about some white guys on here. You’re so delusional thinking things like this was popular. Like no. No wonder why people call you racist. Because you don’t keep it fantasy but think it’s real.

Some people actually aren’t just going for big black cocks but do normally swinging and hook up with anyone no matter what race on here. As long as you have big dick. Like 10 to 12 inches, even if you’re a white dude.

Some women into that black raceplay would hook up with them even though they’re white. But it’s because they have a big dick. Though some of those same women don’t mind other races even though they prefer black dudes and not exclusive to them.

Also what was that youtubers name again?

Back