How Many Cuckolds will Ancestry.com Expose in the Generations to Come?

Its happened in our family, and caused some huge issues. We discovered my grandmother was more than happy to entertain the local men while my grandfather was away at war. My uncle found out 50 years later (10 or so years ago), that of all his siblings, he wasn't from my grandfather and is still uncertain who is ******* actually is/was. So it also meant my 3 cousins from my uncle weren't ******* related to my grandfather, who they adored, we all did.

Its happened in our family, and caused some huge issues. We discovered my grandmother was more than happy to entertain the local men while my grandfather was away at war. My uncle found out 50 years later (10 or so years ago), that of all his siblings, he wasn't from my grandfather and is still uncertain who is ******* actually is/was. So it also meant my 3 cousins from my uncle weren't ******* related to my grandfather, who they adored, we all did.
What has your grandmother said about it since then?

These things happen. They certainly happened in our family, and in the present generation. Families adapt. People adapt. They become more tolerant and open minded.

Wartime also has special rules. What does your grandmother have to say? Or just she just smile? ;-)

No, its caused huge issues in our family. She's 92yo and is somewhat in denial about it. She says to me, 'why are my children doing this to me?', 'why are they making up these lies about me?' etc. So its either a bit of denial or a bit of genuine dementia. My mom and all but one aunty have stopped communicating with her, which is also very sad being it towards the end of her life. Most are hurt because it was done behind my grandfathers back, and everyone had great respect for him.
Obvously, as a cuck, how can I pass judgement on either of them, he may have well known the whole time. He was always very submissive to her, and nothing was too much trouble to make her happy... plus my grandmother was quite sassy in her youth, love lots of jewellery, leopard print dresses, very high heels and never worked a day in her life... think the sassy woman in Golden Girls.
So, I wouldn't be surprised if it was possibly with his knowledge... who'll know, he died 20 years ago. But I'm sure some of the dynamic they had left an imprint on me growing up and my desire to find a woman to submit to and worship.
The grandchildren who are all around my age in their late 40's early 50's are much more forgiving and just tick it off as thats what happened during the war... easy to do or say, when none of us were there or lived through it.

Wow...

No, its caused huge issues in our family. She's 92yo and is somewhat in denial about it. She says to me, 'why are my children doing this to me?', 'why are they making up these lies about me?' etc. So its either a bit of denial or a bit of genuine dementia. My mom and all but one aunty have stopped communicating with her, which is also very sad being it towards the end of her life. Most are hurt because it was done behind my grandfathers back, and everyone had great respect for him.
Obvously, as a cuck, how can I pass judgement on either of them, he may have well known the whole time. He was always very submissive to her, and nothing was too much trouble to make her happy... plus my grandmother was quite sassy in her youth, love lots of jewellery, leopard print dresses, very high heels and never worked a day in her life... think the sassy woman in Golden Girls.
So, I wouldn't be surprised if it was possibly with his knowledge... who'll know, he died 20 years ago. But I'm sure some of the dynamic they had left an imprint on me growing up and my desire to find a woman to submit to and worship.
The grandchildren who are all around my age in their late 40's early 50's are much more forgiving and just tick it off as thats what happened during the war... easy to do or say, when none of us were there or lived through it.
Does she offer boat rides down da Nile.....denial. all my children on realitytv homemade soapy opera...zzzzz

wow.........

GREAT perspective!!

What about the know facts of one woman having several ******* with each having a different dad, that dad has several ******* with different women. At some point if you live in a small community you might be having sex with a relative unknowingly.

These things happen. They certainly happened in our family, and in the present generation. Families adapt. People adapt. They become more tolerant and open minded.

Wartime also has special rules. What does your grandmother have to say? Or just she just smile? ;-)
This has been happening since the beginning of time. We are all more closely connected than one might think. I just roll with it...

What about the know facts of one woman having several ******* with each having a different dad, that dad has several ******* with different women. At some point if you live in a small community you might be having sex with a relative unknowingly.
Boy...That's the f'N truth

The DNA companies providing "evidence of your background" are not 100% accurate. I have two sisters....who are twins. Twins. They have similar ancestry reports but are different. One shows 8% Austrian, the other does not have any. One (non-Austrian) shows 15% Romanian and the other shows 3%. Both show 2% native American, both our parents came over in the boat in the 1920's....from eastern Europe. Odd.

I think people should have their DNA done; then they wouldn’t feel so odd about dating or socializing with people of color.
We’re all related. 7 degrees Keven Bacon.
Being mixed, biracial, mulatto is no different in my opinion than someone with different multicultural backgrounds.
I like your thoughts on this GirlBoss, if we spend more time on treating each other as humans and not the color of our skin there would be so many more happy people in the world.

I can't imagine that exact scenario happening to us, as for the time being Jemma is pretty much BBC-only apart from me, and doen't have a bull who's exclusive enough to her for bareback.

Condoms aren't 100% though. We did recently contemplate how many men have been sent to the pharmacy to buy a Plan B pill for their wives, long after having vasectomies. After a mishap not too long ago, I am a member of that probably somewhat exclusive club.

If she ever got pregnant and told me she wanted to keep another man's baby, I have fanyasized that I would be completely supportive and go along with it enthusiastically, but that's probably easy to say because I know she REEEEALLY doesn't want that. I adored my wife when she was pregnant, and loved everything about watching her body change to bring life into the world. She doesn't think of that time quite so fondly, though.

Perhaps most importantly, neither of us wants to create a difficult life for a mixed race baby, due to all the questions that would inevitably follow the baby through life. It would be obvious I'm not the biological ******* and people are generally nosy. "Were you adopted," can't be a fun question to answer all the time.

Even if she had a white bull, our family all knows I'm sterile, so it wouldn't take ancestry.com or 23andMe to figure out what's up. It's an interesting thing to think about, but she's not having any more ******* if we can help it. Some things work better as fantasy only.

Last edited:
How Many Cuckolds will Ancestry.com Expose in the Generations to Come?

Seriously. Someday soon you will be able to check DNA and check the family trees and see exactly where "Great Grandpa" came up short, and where "Great Grandma" brought in some larger darker talent . . . . . :)
This has already happened. We just don't pay attention to it because no one really talks about it. Cuckolding is very common and is not new at all. Plus, we should not feel ashamed especially in those relationships with mutual consent.

Back