How many BBC have you had?

Wow. Once you got a taste for black cock, you must have really went wild for black cock.. 200+ in 10/11 years. that more than one different black every month and when I assume that you were with many of them more than once, you were getting a LOT of black cock.. I’m impressed..
Wish this was more common

Not totally sure. I've been present for probably 50-75 but most have been on her own. We were in the army for around 10 years though, and she was very active with black guys from when she joined in 2002 (a year before we met) until she got out in 2013. To this day she's not that open about it but, when *******, she's admitted to having sex or blowing black guys almost every day when back home, and fucking or sucking off black guys three or four times a day on her two year-long deployments to Iraq. She was not forthcoming about this at the time, but I'm not an idiot, and know her well, so I was pretty sure about it (more than sure and very turned on) going on at the time. She's very into being dominated by older black authority figures so the army was a wonderland for her and her supervisors always took full advantage of her mouth and pussy.

I'm assuming it was the same guys a lot of the time so really hard to figure out a number but a conservative guess on her time in the army over 10 years would be 150-200, probably more, because I know she went to parties and had group sex and multiple partners a night on several occasions.

So, conservative: 15 before we met or while we were dating (knew nothing about these ones for years), 50 that I was there for, 200 in the army, and another 100 or so since she's been out--- 365 or so but a lot of guesswork. And I'd honestly put money on 500.
I had a lady friend who spent four years in the Army and spent time both in Germany and Iraq. She used to tell me stories about all the black guys her and her roommate would fuck. Parties, gang bangs, having trains run on them -- she did it all. What's funny is that she seemed fairly conservative when I first met her. She was dating white guys. But she called me one day and invited me to a party that was mostly interracial, and she ended up being quite popular at the party. She missed the big cocks, she said.

Back