How many BBC have you had?

Wow. Once you got a taste for black cock, you must have really went wild for black cock.. 200+ in 10/11 years. that more than one different black every month and when I assume that you were with many of them more than once, you were getting a LOT of black cock.. I’m impressed..
Janice, I think I was being conservative in my estimation,However as I no longer talk to my former black boyfriend, who now lives in a different part of the country.
Also when I was with Him, He arranged all sorts of pleasures for me,and was as dirty minded as my Hubble.
Then obviously I had quite a few gbp,s over the years.
It does not take long to run up quite a number when you have 10+ guys at a session,
I can assure you.

Janice, I think I was being conservative in my estimation,However as I no longer talk to my former black boyfriend, who now lives in a different part of the country.
Also when I was with Him, He arranged all sorts of pleasures for me,and was as dirty minded as my Hubble.
Then obviously I had quite a few gbp,s over the years.
It does not take long to run up quite a number when you have 10+ guys at a session,
I can assure you.
I still find your numbers amazing. Early in the relationship with my black boyfriend, he arranged a gangbang with 6 black guys including himself and it didn’t take long for me to know I wasn’t enjoying it amind asked him to stop it.. but knowing I now had 5 guys very disappointed I agreed to take each one of them on privately in the bedroom with closed door. It took awhile but at least I sent them all home satisfied.
Since then, I have found out I enjoy two guys at once though

I have no idea how many my wife has had. We're 15 years into it and I lost track the first few years. The last time we talked about it all we could come up with is it's definitely in the middle triple digits and it's probably been 5 years since we talked about it. I'd guess less than 600 but more than 350. She was in the army for years and was quite prolific, especially on deployments. An attractive young white girl had no problem lining up black guys to fuck her in Iraq. She told me she usually didn't have time to shower between the black guys that would fuck her on her off-time, 4 or 5 a day on average. Add to that the 2 or 3 new guys she's always averaged a month, a few dozen gangbangs, and it's up there.

I still find your numbers amazing. Early in the relationship with my black boyfriend, he arranged a gangbang with 6 black guys including himself and it didn’t take long for me to know I wasn’t enjoying it amind asked him to stop it.. but knowing I now had 5 guys very disappointed I agreed to take each one of them on privately in the bedroom with closed door. It took awhile but at least I sent them all home satisfied.
Since then, I have found out I enjoy two guys at once though
Fucking beautiful Janice.

Until last Saturday I had had been fucked by four different black Guy’s cocks , my regular black lover arranged for me to be gang banged by six of his friends. They all fucked me so I have now had ten different black guy’s fuck me .
He is als planning for another gang bang shortly once I have recovered from Saturdays experience.
Just joined and read your reply . Wife has been with bbc and found the intensity of her orgasms at a much higher pleasure level is amazing to hear and watch . How can I also have contact info to have 6 bbc men to gb her also . Is there locations that we can go on regular basis ? Ty

Back