How many BBC have you had?

I answered this question, honestly, on Sept 19, 2022. My answer then was 5.

My answer now is 22 :)

That's 17 new BBC in the past 6 months. I've turned into such a slut!
Another question I have is how many of them where you with more than once.. I can only assume very few of them were one night stands, or am I wrong. I say that because every black guy I’ve ever been with was more than once and a few of them many different times..

Another question I have is how many of them where you with more than once.. I can only assume very few of them were one night stands, or am I wrong. I say that because every black guy I’ve ever been with was more than once and a few of them many different times..
I don't repeat. This isn't about feelings for me. And I suspect many people in this lifestyle are like me, so I wouldn't make that assumption.

Over a 10/11 year period, according to my Husband , around 200+ but that is what we both can remember.
Wow. Once you got a taste for black cock, you must have really went wild for black cock.. 200+ in 10/11 years. that more than one different black every month and when I assume that you were with many of them more than once, you were getting a LOT of black cock.. I’m impressed..

Back