How Long Would You Watch Your Wife?

My wife always knows ahead of time that I will walk in while they are deep in their passion. I come in to watch, and do not make a sound. As for how long before I walk in on them, ...... I let them do the foreplay and pre sex kissing, etc. and enter the room only after her lover has mounted her and is slowly working her.

Happens kinda fairly regularly at my house. I’ve come home and walked in and heard obvious noises of two people having fun and fucking. I ease upstairs or wherever they are fucking and watch for a while…sometimes I just walk right on in if it’s a regular bull that knows me and doesn’t freak out thinking he got caught and they don’t miss a beat going at it as I walk over and give her a kiss hello then sit and watch. It’s hot sitting there fully clothed in my suit and tie watching my wife take a bbc and having orgasms after orgasms!!!

Happens kinda fairly regularly at my house. I’ve come home and walked in and heard obvious noises of two people having fun and fucking. I ease upstairs or wherever they are fucking and watch for a while…sometimes I just walk right on in if it’s a regular bull that knows me and doesn’t freak out thinking he got caught and they don’t miss a beat going at it as I walk over and give her a kiss hello then sit and watch. It’s hot sitting there fully clothed in my suit and tie watching my wife take a bbc and having orgasms after orgasms!!!

Do you get to clean her pussy after they're done fucking?

The temptation to have pleasure is high but this is a lack of respect for the wife and the bull.
Agree...I mean it's obviously so erotic that it's intoxicating but you can't afford to be disrespectful.
So that being said...it's best to not be self pleasuring when watching...imo

If she didn’t know I was there I would film them for as long as I could. Hopefully until he cuts inside her, then I would go over and bury my face in her cum filled hairy pussy

Back