How long time your husband can fuck you? And how long time bull lover can fuck you?

, MY wife has had several lovers over the years .. she has liked a mixture of older (with fit bodies) lovers who last and make her cum hard. She has also enjoyed younger lovers (low 20's) who cum quickly (due to her expert oral skills) and then lst longer when rapidly hard again. She has probably enjoyed making "mend out of boys and teaching them how to love a woman properly.. skills that will ladt them their whole lives. Watching her her lovers is out foreplay.
Wow amazing man!! So what you do when she get so much enjoy From them?

Divorced now but with my ex I was lucky if he lasted 10 mins and never really satisfied me. Now I'm free my black bulls will spend the night we me bringing me to multiple climaxes and dumping three or four loads in me during a night long session of sex. Just wished I'd have found bbc before my mid thirties, I've had 10 years of pure magic with a number of bbc's and regret the missed years before my first experience.

why stupid???????????????
because it is not about who can fuck a woman the longest or hardest or make her hurt. When another man fucks your wife often enough there will be lots of variation, sometimes it may be a quickie or maybe he may not even cum. It is not a competition between the husband and the bull but an experience for the wife and the men

Back