How long do You fuck on a date?

On an average date:
- How long do you actually fuck? (only the time you fuck, no blowjob, eating pussy, etc..)
- How many times do you have sex on a normal date?

How are you usually?
My wife has always fucked on the first date. She always cums quickly and often. Therefore, the duration of fucking on any date is up to the stud who is sliding his cock in and out of her wanton married pussy. The longer the stud fucks her, the greater the number of orgasms. Her most intense orgasm occurs at the end of a fuck session, when the bull shoots his potent, hot baby-makers deep into her orgasming married white womb.

I can't speak for anybody else but I like to be deep in that married pussy all night long! As long as a woman is having orgasms all throughout the night in my experience she will let you beat that pussy up till the break of dawn!

I'm that guy that after hubby gets a turn and then falls asleep every time he wakes up to check on us throughout the night I'm still diggin deep in that pussy! All he hears is his wife moaning.

The only time that it's not an all nighter is if they didn't plan or staying the whole night at the hotel or have to pick up their ******* or something but I believe the length of time usually depends on how good the sex is!

With out friend we've never timed it. We each do her twice, sometimes another round and they always go one last time in the livingroom without me befor he leaves. He arrives about 7, leaves about 11-midnight. We definitely do more laying around and making out than actual sex but it's a fun time. It's a LOT of sex for her.

I'm that guy that after hubby gets a turn and then falls asleep every time he wakes up to check on us throughout the night I'm still diggin deep in that pussy! All he hears is his wife moaning.
Ok...first off we are VERY normal but we have a guy we see pretty regularly. Most always at out home. We're very comfy together, he's a cool guy.
Wife wanted to try his place, I was against it, he was just OK with it. He has an apartment and his k.ids every other weekend, obviously it was when he was alone. We agreed we'd try a sleep over, wife's idea.
We got there had a d.rink like usual, started off in his living room. Was going good, wife getting into it had having fun. Went into his bedroom, king bed. Different smells, different bed & sheets, different bathroom. Much different atmosphere.
We got done with our 2nd round around 11, at our place they usually go downstairs and have one more without me then he leaves. We got into his bed, tv was on, in like 5 minutes he was asleep. Wife asked if I was OK. Soon she was zonked. I laid there forever watching TV.
I woke up to them getting it on beside me, she was telling him to be quiet and moaning. I listened till he let it go and rolled off her. She asked if I was awake, asked if I wanted it. I climbed on and fucked her in the dark. It was damn hot.
I woke about 7:30 to them in the shower. They came out drying off, she asked if I was OK. She said they did another while I was sleeping. I went p.ee and took a turn. I took a shower, came out he was doing her from behind. It was fun but I didn't relax at all.
On the way home again she asked if I was OK. I was really caught off guard waking up to her getting fucked. It was all good but I wasn't cool with it. She told me she got up to p.ee, was climbing over him to get back in the middle, he just climbed on.
All the next day it bugged me but it was damn exciting because it was different. I know my wife REALLY enjoyed the whole thing, way more than she admits.
When I'm watching my wife and him sometimes I feel jealous like she's enjoying him just a little too much. After he's been with us she's horny as hell for days after and we have a lot of good sex.

I can't speak for anybody else but I like to be deep in that married pussy all night long! As long as a woman is having orgasms all throughout the night in my experience she will let you beat that pussy up till the break of dawn!

The only time that it's not an all nighter is if they didn't plan or staying the whole night at the hotel or have to pick up their ******* or something but I believe the length of time usually depends on how good the sex is!
100%.

Ok...first off we are VERY normal but we have a guy we see pretty regularly. Most always at out home. We're very comfy together, he's a cool guy.
Wife wanted to try his place, I was against it, he was just OK with it. He has an apartment and his k.ids every other weekend, obviously it was when he was alone. We agreed we'd try a sleep over, wife's idea.
We got there had a d.rink like usual, started off in his living room. Was going good, wife getting into it had having fun. Went into his bedroom, king bed. Different smells, different bed & sheets, different bathroom. Much different atmosphere.
We got done with our 2nd round around 11, at our place they usually go downstairs and have one more without me then he leaves. We got into his bed, tv was on, in like 5 minutes he was asleep. Wife asked if I was OK. Soon she was zonked. I laid there forever watching TV.
I woke up to them getting it on beside me, she was telling him to be quiet and moaning. I listened till he let it go and rolled off her. She asked if I was awake, asked if I wanted it. I climbed on and fucked her in the dark. It was damn hot.
I woke about 7:30 to them in the shower. They came out drying off, she asked if I was OK. She said they did another while I was sleeping. I went p.ee and took a turn. I took a shower, came out he was doing her from behind. It was fun but I didn't relax at all.
On the way home again she asked if I was OK. I was really caught off guard waking up to her getting fucked. It was all good but I wasn't cool with it. She told me she got up to p.ee, was climbing over him to get back in the middle, he just climbed on.
All the next day it bugged me but it was damn exciting because it was different. I know my wife REALLY enjoyed the whole thing, way more than she admits.
When I'm watching my wife and him sometimes I feel jealous like she's enjoying him just a little too much. After he's been with us she's horny as hell for days after and we have a lot of good sex.
This is why I chat about all of this stuff up front. I would have mentioned sex going on all hours of the night at any moment. I have spent the night with couples many times. Once the trust is fully matured hubby's never have a problem with waking up to their wives legs in the air!

I have spent the night at couple's home and slept in guest bedrooms and on the couch and I always got woken up by a horny wife wanting the BBC. Yes I have shared the couple's bed with them. It's impossible to sleep next to a hotwife and not slip the tip in at least! LOL.

Here's the thing about wives enjoying their Bulls, they should be 100% percent free to do so without worrying about if hubby is not OK with it! My number on rule is : A hotwife must be totally uninhibited and free to express her sexual desires and fantasies with the Bull however she desires to ensure the best possible experience! This way hubby can see first hand how much she enjoys it and how well satisfied she is! Nothing should be hidden.

When the wife is at that high level of excitement hubby can join in and take advantage and enjoy her in ways he doesn't regularly get to enjoy her!

Back