How it changes you

Nothing changes your life more than hearing your wife moan in a way that you've never heard her moan or talk before as a Black man that you begged her to fuck changes your lives forever. A few weeks later David has moved into your house and you're living in the basement.

Nothing changes your life more than hearing your wife moan in a way that you've never heard her moan or talk before as a Black man that you begged her to fuck changes your lives forever. A few weeks later David has moved into your house and you're living in the basement.
It will change her life.

You would be surprised how dominant subs and cucks can be in their everyday life.
And how cucks and subs control the hotwife/mistress from the bottom.
Most hotwife and mistresses think they are in control, but they do exactly what the cuck/sub wants/needs.

And how cucks and subs control the hotwife/mistress from the bottom.
Most hotwife and mistresses think they are in control, but they do exactly what the cuck/sub wants/needs.
'Topping from the bottom'.

My partner goes nuts if she thinks I'm pushing an agenda!

'Topping from the bottom'.

My partner goes nuts if she thinks I'm pushing an agenda!
Maybe she does. But it is not really pushing.
Most think they made hubby watch, or they think they are punishing him with denial, but in fact that is exactly what hubby wants. That kind of denial or submission gets the husbands a very big orgasm, bigger than she can give him with fucking him.
At least this is my observation .

Back