How is being a hotwife for you?

Love the pics get that hot wife pussy used by her bbc bulls?
We are trying. Dude stood us up last Thursday, we have a play date set for Friday and now he isn’t responding, but we do have another set for Saturday. He has already confirmed. We aren’t going to get too excited until he is at the door 🤣. So sick of flakes! Man up, and do what you say you will.

We are trying. Dude stood us up last Thursday, we have a play date set for Friday and now he isn’t responding, but we do have another set for Saturday. He has already confirmed. We aren’t going to get too excited until he is at the door 🤣. So sick of flakes! Man up, and do what you say you will.
Like thats what I meant when being cautious:sneaky: Hope you enjoyed Saturday:sex:

bro there r so many white dudes pretending to be black. Do a cam session first. If the bro says he does have skype or somthin like that he aint real

Thanks luv!! That’s good advice and thank goodness we haven’t run into that yet!!
your cock looks delicious!!! 😘
bro there r so many white dudes pretending to be black. Do a cam session first. If the bro says he does have skype or somthin like that he aint real

In our short time searching I,(mr) have found a lot of individuals claiming they are in the lifestyle. I’ve done a lot of research on the lifestyle before even bringing it up to my wife. I am being VERY selective on who gets the opportunity to be with her. The last thing I want is a bad experience for her.
What is your research? Why isn’t she doing it instead of you?

Thanks luv!! That’s good advice and thank goodness we haven’t run
What is your research? Why isn’t she doing it instead of you?
I needed to educate myself first in order to see if the lifestyle would be something I would enjoy first. The main objective is for the Mrs to find a regular bull to grow with, feel amazing about herself and have fun.
Reading any article I could find on the lifestyle, the goods and the bads. What to watch out for. The appropriate way to interact with couples, and bulls. What to expect. Talking to other couples in the lifestyle. How did they go about entering it, what do you like, what do you not like. The best places to find quality bulls and couples.
When I introduced the Mrs to the lifestyle, I sent her the articles on the lifestyle. Different forums of hotwives talking about the lifestyle so she could read for herself. Most importantly, that how we decided to do it once it was brought up.

Amen! There are a TON of flakes and catfishes!

We stopped doing one on ones generally, we attend local parties hosted by others . One on ones were hot and miss and too many no shows or guys who simply weren’t what they said . We don’t get a lot of play time so we maximize it the best we can .

Our biggest problem so far has also been no show/cancellations.

I thought this was really weird until my therapist said: "What you're doing is basically online dating. You never dated online because you got married so long ago, but this is 100% what online dating is like."

I said, "Even if sex is guaranteed on the first date?"

She just laughed and said, "Sadly, yes."

Last edited:
Very true , I think part of the issue is there are many men , often married , who are just enjoying the fantasy of it all . We use to host parties and events typically would get 20-25 people saying yes , 1/2 of those followed through getting details ( date/time , address ) and 1/2 of them showed . So 20-25 wouldn’t up with 6-8 .

Back