How I Crossed over from Viewing to Doing

After Elaine had a little success approaching men on her own she gained confidence. I encouraged her to use her womanly charms to entice men to have sex with us. She was hesitant at times for fear of rejection. Elaine had married her high school sweetheart when she was 18. I think maybe the fact that she really only dated one guy in high school and was married through her college years made her somewhat shy about flirting and dating. Who knows, but I wanted her to assert herself and told her she should not be coy about what she was after with the other man. I told her that after bringing up the subject of having sex with the guy I thought she probably tended to talk too much. I said I did not want her screwing them without me being present, but kissing, fondling and even giving a blowjob would surely convince the guys to party with us.

One afternoon she came home from the grocery store and said she thought one of the young guys working at the store was trying to flirt with her. I asked her if she would consider doing him and she laughed and said he was awfully young and probably just being polite to an old lady. I said she should fix herself up a little, go back to the store and flirt back. As it was winter she put on a sweater without a bra, slacks and jacket. When she opened the jacket the sweater gave you a good view of her boobs. Elaine walked around until she found the checkout line he was working. As they always do he asked her if she needed help carrying out her groceries. Even though it was just one bag she said yes. While walking to the car she asked him if he had ever partied with older women. He said no and she asked would he like to. He said he had to get back to work but his shift ended in an hour and would like to talk to her then. She said she would be back and park in the same place. She came home and told me what had happened. I suggested she bring him to our house as the store is less than a mile away and she could be more convincing in our driveway rather than a public parking lot.

When they arrived Elaine pulled the car close to the garage door which had a row of windows in it. I told her I would be watching from inside the garage. I could see them talking and watched Elaine slowly move closer to him. After a few minutes she kissed him and I figured things were going well. Knowing I was viewing them she moved his hand to her chest as they continued kissing. My view was partially blocked but her hand appeared to be on his crotch. Soon her head lowered and I could just see the top of her hair as she apparently moved her mouth up and down on his cock. I saw him say something to her and reach down putting his hand on her head. I really did not know if he was moving her head away or what exactly was going on, but her head popped up and she was smiling as she kissed his cheek. I could see them getting their clothes arranged and I quickly moved from the garage to the house and met them at the front door.

They walked in and Elaine introduced me. His name was Steve and he seemed very nervous. I invited him in the living room and asked if he wanted something to eat or *******. He said sure and Elaine went into the kitchen. He asked where the bathroom was and I went into the kitchen with Elaine. She almost started laughing when she told what went on in the car. She said she had only sucked his dick for less than a minute before he yelled he was going to cum. She held on tight with her mouth as he shot a load of sperm into her waiting lips. She guessed he had not had sex for quite some time, but thought he was going to be more than ready for a fun evening.

Steve was back in the living room when we walked in with munchies and drinks. I asked if he wanted wine, beer or a soft *******. He said he was only 19 and still lived with his parents so had better stick with non alcohol drinks. He had just graduated from the same high school Elaine and I had gone to years earlier. We chit chatted for awhile and I could tell he was anxious and getting nervous about everything. I knew Elaine had told him about me and the three of us having sex together, but thought he might be getting cold feet. I smiled at him and asked if he thought Elaine was a good cock sucker. We all laughed and the ice was broken. Elaine stood up, walked over, stood in front of him, lowered her slacks revealing her pussy and pulled his face into her crotch. He was just kind of stunned and Elaine told him to lick her, which he happily did. Elaine teased and played with both of us but said the living room was cold and we headed to the bedroom.

We got in bed with Elaine in the middle. We played with her as she sucked and played with both of us. I licked her while she sucked him. After she sucked him back to hardness she pushed him on his back and straddled his young swollen dick. Elaine was just getting going pretty good, grinding away on him as he tweaked her tits when he suddenly grabbed her ass and shot his load deep in her pussy. We were both kind of shocked as I knew she had just finished him off with her mouth 20 minutes earlier. I joked that he must have not had any pussy in a long time when he started laughing and said he had never had any pussy. Elaine did not believe him, but he said he had never gotten any girls to go all the way with him. She finally said that explained why he shot off so fast in her mouth and almost as fast in her pussy. Elaine said she would fuck me for awhile and see if he could recover for a third time. He said not to worry he wanted to fuck her all night.

Steve was a very willing participant, but not highly skilled. When Elaine was sitting on me he was happy to just be touching her, playing with her ass, back, any skin he could find. Once Elaine and I had both climaxed the atmosphere was very relaxed. Steve did not really know what to do he just knew he wanted more of Elaine's pussy. I couldn't tell if Elaine was annoyed with him or just could not believe she had fucked a 19 year old virgin. I suggested Elaine give him a lesson in sexual positions, let Steve find out how many different ways there are to screw a woman. It was both funny and sexy at the same time watching her instructing him on fucking. He had more staying power this round and Elaine finally got warmed up again. He asked her what position she liked and she said sitting on top with her tits getting sucked as she was grinding on a cock. Then she said if she wanted the man to climax she found most guys like doggy style, especially if she gets on all fours with her ass hear the edge of the bed and the man can stand up while grabbing her hips and pounding her pussy. He said let's try it and banged her hard as he shot off one last time. She said she was tired and asked me to drive Steve back to his car. He got dressed and could thanks Elaine enough for taking away his virginity. This was the sweater and slacks she wore to the grocery store that eveningView attachment 3494346View attachment 3494347View attachment 3494348
sexy

• red1.jpgred2.jpgred4.jpgred5.jpgred6.jpgred7.jpgred8.jpg
    Over many years in the lifestyle we tried various methods of seduction to find another man to share our bed with. At first Elaine insisted on total anonymity. He even had to be from another town. We eventually found men from our own city and sometimes a friend of a friend but crossing that line of approaching a person we had known for a long time was a line harder to cross. Elaine was afraid the man would not want to join us but would then know about our lifestyle. I got her to be on the lookout for a man she might be interested in taking to bed. I don't remember the exact details but basically I would show them photos of Elaine without reveling her face to see if they showed any interest. I gave him a storiy about this woman being a girlfriend who liked sex with two men at the same time. If they seemed positive I would set up a meeting at a bar or club to introduce him to her. Of course when he walked in and saw the two of us together he was puzzled. Usually they thought the hot date night was off or Elaine had found out about my GF. Since we all knew each other he would sit down with us for a *******. After a bit of chit chat I could see the confused look in the guy's face. If Elaine felt the vibes were positive and wanted to continue she would signal me. I loved to see the look on the man's face when I would say "Remember the gal I told you about and showed you her pics. This is her". Elaine would just smile. She knew I had shown this guy pics of her in red lingerie and hose so she would make some comment to let them know 100% she knew what was going on . Loved to watch his face when she asked "Did you like me in red hose and lingerie?"

I was taking some shots to show another guy I was meeting. I said I had told the man he would love her great tits and she pushed her boobs together to make them look bigger. rboob3.jpgrboob4.jpgrboob5.jpgrboob6.jpgrboob7.jpg Obviously these were taken with digital camera and not not a cell phone as you can see the strap from the camera,

I would love to hear my wife talking about getting fucked by big cocks. I used to have some audio recordings of Elaine talking to some men on the phone. I alluded to one of her conversations in the story about the young black guy when she went over to his apartment to pick him up and bring him to our house to fuck. We had exchanged some letters but Elaine was still not sure about doing him so I suggested she talk to him on the phone and see if she got a positive feeling. After a couple minutes of introductions talk slowly turned to sex and what she wanted and was he up for it. We were recording and it was cool to hear him talking about licking her and wanting to shoot off on her pussy and face. She told him she would give him great blow job if he licked her pussy good enough to make her cum on his face. Got me hard just listening to them talking. Regrettably I lost the tapes.

Another was a recording of her talking to Rick, an old friend from college who she had always liked as a friend but never dated. He was confused as Elaine was trying to be coy and subtle and was suggesting he have dinner with us sometime. Since he barely knew me he couldn't tell if she was wanting to hook up with him later when I was not there. He told her he really didn't want to go out with a married woman. She eventually said "I want to fuck you and my husband at the same time". He was silent for several seconds. She could tell he didn't know what to say. Elaine told him we had done it before and both loved it and thought he would love it too. I whispered to her to be graphic and specific. She finally said if he would meet us she would give him her mouth, pussy and ass and he could come in or on her as often as he wanted or could get hard again. LOL.

When we tried to arrange a time to meet it took a couple of weeks to find a date tha worked for all of us. As hard as it is to believe some men get cold feet and Rick had been a bit unsure when she talked to him so I asked her to pose in sexy basque and I would send him the photos and tell him she would wear it when we got togetherImage31.jpgImage33a.jpgImage34.jpgImage35.jpg

I mentioned in my first posting on this thread that I did some swinging and wife swapping with my first wife. After we got divorced and before I met Elaine I got involved with some couples as a bull. Here is one of those funtimes

After I responded to an ad for a MFM, and about a month of chatting, we all had decided there was obvious chemistry, and agreed to meet. They lived about an hour from me, so we chose a location in the middle. It was a good first meeting, where we all enjoyed dinner and drinks, some heavy flirting with her, without any drama, all good.

After we left the restaraunt, I walked them out to their car, and Sue and I engaged in a very passionate kiss/full body embrace. I pulled her body to me where she could feel the growing bulge in my pants. Paul looked on and watched with his apparent satisfaction and approval. We parted ways that 1st evening with each of us filled with desire and anticipation of our next meeting. We chatted by phone a bit when I got home to confirm everyone's desire to move forward.

After some schedule juggling, we finally nailed a date where we would meet again. I drove near there house, we met for an early dinner, then agreed to follow them back to their place. When we arrived, Sue excused herself to change into something a little more comfy and sexy. I chatted with Paul until she said she was ready and walked into a front room wearing a bustier, garters and stockings, and heels. I felt my cock throbbing as soon as she came into view. I looked at Paul, who met my look with a smile, and nod of approval. I walked directly over to her, and while gripping the cheeks of her bare ass, pulled her against me and began teasing her lips with my own. Paul stated that he would give us some alone time to get to know each other better. With that said, she took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. After about 5 minutes of kissing, roaming hands, and teasing, Sue said she wanted to taste the cock behind that buldge in my pants. Her words no sooner left her mouth until she was on her knees before me, unzipping my pants to free my raging hard on. She sighed after getting her first look and plunged her mouth lover my cock. She was really good, and I could almost immediately feel the excitement building deep in my balls. Meanwhile, while Sue was savagely devouring my cock, Paul walks into the room, and says, "now that didn't take long, did it?" I smiled at him, and told him to sit back, because he was getting ready watch me fuck his wife good, and just like she wanted. Paul obliged, and sat down in a chair after getting his video camera out. He wanted to capture me having her any way I wanted, and fucking her brains out.

I teased her wet, pussy with the head of my cock, rubbing it in circles on her clit until I was soaked with her juices. Paul"s camera was intently focused on the activity. I grabbed my cock, and slapped her wet pussy with it a time or two making wet smacking sounds. Both Sue and Paul both sighed out loud. I teased her more by running the head of my cock up and down between her dripping lips, a little deeper each pass, until just the head of my cock was inside her wanting pussy. She was squirming on the edge of the bed as I raised and spread her legs, putting them over my arms. Sue started sighing for me to fuck her, and fuck her now! I looked over to Paul, and asked him if he was ready for me to fuck her the way she wanted to be fucked, and he excitedly said yes, he was.

I slowly pushed forward into Sue's tight, wet pussy. She was very tight, and I could see the expression on her face as I continued pushing into her. She was making low, deep, and primal sounds as I started driving into her more. From behind his video camera, Paul said he's never heard her like that before and he thinks she's enjoying herself! I could feel the walls of her wet pussy clamping down on my cock as I started taking long, deep strokes into her. I told both her and Paul to watch my cock disappear into her pussy, and her lips pushing in and pulling out with each stroke. I could feel her body quivering knowing she was going to cum all over me. I didn't want to cum yet, and was into stroking her pussy. When her low growls turned louder, I started pounding at her pussy. My balls were soaked with her juices to the point I could feel it dripping from them, and they were slapping hard and loudly at her ass as l continued to pound her. She started crying out she was going to cum, and no sooner had she said it, a jet of her cum shot out like a faucet, sending her orgasm squirting all over my cock, stomach and balls! I knew she had mentioned she gets really wet when excited, but she had never mentioned she was a squirter! This sent me over the edge and I started pounding on her pussy even harder. I have always loved a woman that can squirt, and only on one other occasion many years ago, have I encountered a true squirter. I felt my own orgasm approaching fast as I felt my balls swelling while still pounding away on her drenched pussy. The sounds of all the wetness were also driving me insane! Paul was still filming and saying that "that is so fucking hot, let him take you baby"!!!!!! I lunged forward ramming my cock as hard and deep into her pussy as I could, she let out a shriek, and said she was going to cum again. I held my cock in her feeling pulse after pulse of my seed shooting deep in her pussy. I was also making primal grunting sounds as I continued to fill her.... Her pussy was pouring out our combined cum all around my cock, down my legs and balls, and her ass too. I collapsed on top of her for a few minutes literally stuck together from all the cum. When we finally caught our breath, she said "Paul has plenty to clean up now" with a devilish grin. Paul immediately dropped the camera, and got between Sue's legs as I pulled my soaking wet cock from her pussy. She told him to lick her pussy clean, and he said, "Oh God, there's so much!"

I sat back to regain my composure long enough to watch Paul come up from Sue's pussy, with a face and mouth full of our still hot cum. He shared the taste of it with Sue as she told him to and was being a good cuck. It didn't take long before my cock was hard again, but I wanted to watch Paul lick every drop of the copious amounts of cum from Sue's freshly fucked and filled pussy . I stood up, cock hard once again, and pushed into Sue's mouth while I was watching him still clean her. I told her to lick my cock clean too......
I asked him for a copy of the video. He declined, but sent me pics of his wife to remember. When I met Elaine a year later I discovered she had amazing nips just like Su
Fabulous hot wife ... at leas you have one picture to remember her by.

I'm not sure this story is worthy of adding to my collection of our sexual adventures but thought you might get a smile out of it. Sexy memory for me. When I posted this old pic that was framed on our dresser I looked more closely and realized she was wearing her "short, short blue jean shorts". We used to go to the lake and spend many hours on the water. She put these little shorts on over her tiny bikini bottoms when we would go to docks to get gas or sometimes go into their bar/restaurant. I talked her into modifying them by cutting the legs, front and back, extremely short. About the only part of the jeans that went between legs was the seam. She even cut the front pocket linings out so they wouldn't disturb the view. Since she had her suit on under the jeans she did not feel she was really being too extreme. She finally got up the nerve to wear them commando in the evening around the campfire with skimpy top if there was a guy there she might want to tease. For the first few years I was the one setting up our MMF fun. I found the men and made all the arrangements. I always encouraged her to be on the lookout for someone she might want to join us. Let a man catch a glimpse of her pussy usually got their attention View attachment 3574081View attachment 3574083
Wonderful moment. when our hot wives start to find their own lovers .. typically there is something there as well as the physical attraction .. which makes it even hotter for both

Now that I am retired I have more time to tell a bit more about the circumstances surrounding the various photo shoots. I had recently moved into her house. She had purchased it with her half of the sale of her old house she and her ex had bought when they got married. It was a small bungalow built in the 40 s. Since I was in construction I started remodeling it for her and began in the bedroom by putting some wood paneling on one wall, new paint, new carpet and mirror on the door. After the carpeting had been installed I talked her into posing for me in a sexy sweater, suspender and hose. This was only the second session and she was still a bit shy. She finally took off the sweater and bared all in the last shot. Still one of my favorites. The beginning of hundreds of more photos and eventually videos. I had not yet broached the subject of her becoming a Hotwife. Later I used these to convince men she was worthy of having them join us in the bedroomView attachment 3585285View attachment 3585286View attachment 3585287View attachment 3585290
This woman was. and still is .. HOT!

I have had lots of men ask me how many men we have been with in the lifestyle and age range, etc. Here is my answer and a little more about us.

Not as many as you think. Age range from 19 to in the 50s. We aren't sure ourselves. Plus how do you define sex? If you get naked and kiss and fondle someone is that sex. If you give oral sex of have them give it to you is that sex? We think in the 30 plus years Elaine actually fucked between 40 to a maximum of 60 other guys and I did 10 to 15 other women. Sounds like a lot, but spread over 30 years maybe not. If we did one guy more than once we only counted that as one. I think she enjoyed most of them. If we found someone we both liked and he was good in bed we would stick with him for a bit giving him friends with benefits privileges. Usually they ended up marrying or moving away for work. It was easier to to have a friend we could call if we got in the mood. Trying to find the right type of man was more difficult they you think. In the beginning she did do quite a few bareback. Aids was not real prevalent yet and we were young and horny. We got lucky I guess as neither of us ever acquired any STDs. Most people think it is easy finding someone to fuck your wife but it is harder than your think when you go from fantasy to reality. I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance. I think we had a pretty good run for 30 years and are still married. Adding a pic of her letting a couple guys play with her at a partyView attachment 3488787
Us too ...... my wife has only ever had a handful of lovers. and we can go months (or even a year or two) in between ... which makes it even more electric when my wife gets in the mood for another man..... and only two men have ever cum inside her...

As hard as it may be to believe Elaine was sexually conservative and a bit shy when we first started dating. We were both divorced. She had been in two monogamous relationships in the four years after her divorce. I had done some swinging and swapping with my first wife and had been a bull with a few other couples after my divorce. After a few months I really started developing feelings for her. Deep in my soul or brain I knew I would never be happy in a traditional marriage so I wanted to convince her into the lifestyle without forsing her away from me or have her think I was a sexual deviant. After all the wild and kinky things we later did over 30 years it seems hard to believe that I thought it was a step forward if I could talk her into posing nude for me and then get her to pose for pics that I told her we were going to send to Gallery. In this series I said show whatever you feel comfortable with possibly revealing to other men. View attachment 3589658View attachment 3589659View attachment 3589660View attachment 3589661View attachment 3589662View attachment 3589663 I guess that is why it is always a great memory for me. Will show the series instead of just one at a time.
Stunning . no other word for her .... so glad you have shared your photgraphs. and memories.

We met him that weekend at a motel . We had dinner and went to the bar attached to the hotel and had a couple of drinks trying to get him to relax as he still seemed a bit nervous. Elaine got him on the dance floor with a slow song and moved him to a darkened area and put his hand on her tits, massaged his cock over this slacks, kissed him hard and he was convinced to spend the night with us. We had a big room with two double beds.

Rick said he wanted to take a quick shower. Elaine changed into sexy lingerie and was laying on the bed when he came out of bathroom. Believe it or not he still looked apprehensive so I told him to please get into bed with my wife while I took a shower.. I reminded him of her promise that he had the choice of any hole so if he was going to go for more than one he better get started. When I came back Rick was on his back and Elaine was between his legs sucking his cock and he was big, both girth and length. Elaine pulled her mouth off his large cock, turned her head towards me and smiled and winked then returned to trying to get as much of him in her mouth as possible. I left them alone for a few more minutes until he started fucking her. She told him to get on top of her to start with so she get used to his size. After a few minutes Elaine started cumming. She obviously liked it because she almost always climaxes while riding on top and grinding her pussy on the man's' cock. He shot was wad pretty soon and the party had begun. I love sloppy seconds so I jumped on her as soon as he moved out of her pussy. It was loose and wet. We fucked and sucked until we all fell asleep. We have only let a couple of men spend the night but Rick had a 45 minute drive and it was late and we had been drinking so he slept in the second bed as 3 sleeping in one bed is really not comfortable. I awoke the next morning to the sound of sex and saw him on top of my wife doing his best to dump one last load in her well fucked pussy. Elaine told him to do her doggy style as she thought she could take all of him after all the fucking we had been doing. I smiled at them and headed to the bath to shower and cleanup. When I came back they were both laying there exhausted but smiling.

We ate breakfast together and Rick thanked us profusely. He hinted about hooking up again and she said maybe. That was something we discovered early in our swinging lifestyle. In the excitement of the actual sex and with the 3 of us together we really can't talk to each other and don't know if our spouse wants to do the other man again. Plus it keeps them wondering and not bugging us in case we really don't want to do them again. We usually tell them we may call. On the drive home I asked Elaine if she knew he had a big cock because she had fucked him in college which I really doubted as she got married after the first semester of college. She laughed and said no but a girlfriend of hers was dating him and had told Elaine she really liked him but he was the biggest guy she had ever fucked and he was almost too big for her. At that point in Elaine's life her husband was the only man she had ever been with and was still fairly conservative sexually. She didn't say anything to me about him having a big dick because she wan't sure if his old girlfriend was exaggerating about his size. When she felt his cock on the dance floor she suspected her old friend was correct. 25 years later she found out just how big he was. She said that was why she smiled and winked as me when I walked in and saw her sucking his dick. BTW we entertained one more time at our house before he moved away for a new job. When Rick cam out of the bathroom Elaine was laying on the hotel bed looking similar to thisImage156.jpgImage157.jpgImage158.jpgImage159.jpgImage160.jpgImage163.jpg

Back