How I Crossed over from Viewing to Doing

I have had lots of men ask me how many men we have been with in the lifestyle and age range, etc. Here is my answer and a little more about us.

Not as many as you think. Age range from 19 to in the 50s. We aren't sure ourselves. Plus how do you define sex? If you get naked and kiss and fondle someone is that sex. If you give oral sex of have them give it to you is that sex? We think in the 30 plus years Elaine actually fucked between 40 to a maximum of 60 other guys and I did 10 to 15 other women. Sounds like a lot, but spread over 30 years maybe not. If we did one guy more than once we only counted that as one. I think she enjoyed most of them. If we found someone we both liked and he was good in bed we would stick with him for a bit giving him friends with benefits privileges. Usually they ended up marrying or moving away for work. It was easier to to have a friend we could call if we got in the mood. Trying to find the right type of man was more difficult they you think. In the beginning she did do quite a few bareback. Aids was not real prevalent yet and we were young and horny. We got lucky I guess as neither of us ever acquired any STDs. Most people think it is easy finding someone to fuck your wife but it is harder than your think when you go from fantasy to reality. I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance. I think we had a pretty good run for 30 years and are still married. Adding a pic of her letting a couple guys play with her at a partyView attachment 3488787
Damn bro her ass is like no other WOW

I posted most of our stories in the first few page in this thread but forgot about this one.
Various versions of this technique worked for us as we matured in the LS.

We were going out and Elaine had a skirt with zipper on the front allowing her to reveal as much as she wanted while sitting in various positions. I asked her to pull it up for a quick photo. Her technique for wearing a revealing top with a light weight jacket or sweater or even a vest over it had worked more than once. I had arranged for her to meet a guy at a bar/restaurant one evening and told him I might be a few minutes late but he would recognize her. I said she had dark hair and a sexy sweater. When I arrived they were chatting in a booth and she had taken off the sweater. He asked to talk to me a minute and we excused ourselves. He said "Are telling me this is your girlfriend and we are both going to fuck her tonight?" I said "Let's go ask her but I have not been totally straight with you. She is my wife not my girlfriend". When we returned Elaine had moved to the back part of the booth and pulled the zipper up quite high on her skirt. After we sipped our drinks I asked Elaine what she thought of my friend. She smiled and pulled his hand under the table and put it on her pussy. He looked at me like he still wasn't sure about what was going to happen. Elaine told me later she placed her hand on his and guided his fingers to her clit for a quick massage. She then quickly kissed him and said "Let's go have fun".white.thumb.jpg.40ddc9173051080b710d29c1698c82ae (1).jpgwhite.thumb.jpg.40ddc9173051080b710d29c1698c82ae.jpg

Fantastic story. We loved reading about your adventures. Your outlook is similar to ours, in that you enjoy sharing your wife and joining in and are not into the "cuck","sissy", humiliation scene. We have written our account of our journey in the post: Our story so far. You said about wanting to send your pics to the "Readers gallery" of Hustler. In the 1970s/'80s when we were first married John sent photos of me to the English mags, Fiesta and *******, and they were printed. At the time I was fairly shy, and when one of my brother's friends told me he had seen them I was mortified . A few years ago one of our granddaughters (age 22) was looking through some old photos and came across them......instead of being shocked she thought her Nan was "super cool".
Two of the photos below. Mrs J's face edited as family and friends could still recognise her.
View attachment 3575940View attachment 3575941

Fantastic story. We loved reading about your adventures. Your outlook is similar to ours, in that you enjoy sharing your wife and joining in and are not into the "cuck","sissy", humiliation scene. We have written our account of our journey in the post: Our story so far. You said about wanting to send your pics to the "Readers gallery" of Hustler. In the 1970s/'80s when we were first married John sent photos of me to the English mags, Fiesta and *******, and they were printed. At the time I was fairly shy, and when one of my brother's friends told me he had seen them I was mortified . A few years ago one of our granddaughters (age 22) was looking through some old photos and came across them......instead of being shocked she thought her Nan was "super cool".
Two of the photos below. Mrs J's face edited as family and friends could still recognise her.
View attachment 3575940View attachment 3575941

Very similar story to ours.:sex:

I have sent our videos to many friends and posted some on websites but I seldom really look at them or listen to them. A lot of the men don't listen either. This one shows Elaine's sensual nature and ability to stay hot even after she gets her orgasm.
View attachment IMG_4899.MOV
After her initial spasms and satisfaction she remains hot and vocal causing me to explode. When it is just the two of us that is the end, but when there is a second or third man present the fun continues. When they hear her saying "Oh *******..... I'm trying to feel good Honey" and "I need it more and deeper....deeper.....push...push harder and get behind me" they can't wait to fuck her pussy while I get to watch her take more loads of cum. Her second orgasm is different from the first. It doesn't seem quite as hard but lasts longer. After recovering she usually offers herself to anyone who hasn't climaxed or wants to try again. Her go to move is to get on her knees near the edge or corner of the bed and tell him to stand behind and pound away.

I have sent our videos to many friends and posted some on websites but I seldom really look at them or listen to them. A lot of the men don't listen either. This one shows Elaine's sensual nature and ability to stay hot even after she gets her orgasm.
View attachment 4942537
After her initial spasms and satisfaction she remains hot and vocal causing me to explode. When it is just the two of us that is the end, but when there is a second or third man present the fun continues. When they hear her saying "Oh *******..... I'm trying to feel good Honey" and "I need it more and deeper....deeper.....push...push harder and get behind me" they can't wait to fuck her pussy while I get to watch her take more loads of cum. Her second orgasm is different from the first. It doesn't seem quite as hard but lasts longer. After recovering she usually offers herself to anyone who hasn't climaxed or wants to try again. Her go to move is to get on her knees near the edge or corner of the bed and tell him to stand behind and pound away.
Wonderful !! ... the "tipping point" .. when even after two orgasms she still wants more.

View attachment 4942537
A beautiful and generous lover!

Back