How I Crossed over from Viewing to Doing

We were invited to go to a black only gang bang, Via some white swingers we knew.
There were 4 white couples attending.
When we got to the apartment in London,I guess there were at least 15/16 guys there .
All of them were very well endowed black guys I guess the smallest was about 8/12 ins and the largest was about 101/2ins however the guy with the 81/2ins had a massive girth.
My wife stated straight away She wanted double penetration .
I rembember holding Her clothes as She was undressed, by 4/5 of the gang.
They were suprised to find when they undressed Her to find She had a pierced clit ring and tattoos in various places x2.
They proceeded to start fucking Her The first guy lay on the bed and She straddled him.
He was quite big and As She started to ride Him and gradually Had Him all the way inside Her, His mate pushed h
Her forward and went up Her arse, they both came off inside Her,with Her having a couple of nice shuddering orgasms.
For me watching this was one of the sexiest moments of my life, Especially when She looked over Her shoulder and licked Her lips looked me in the eye and said how much She enjoyed it.
During the course of the evening from about 9.00 pm to 3.00 am,
she had all the guys there fuck 1 or twice.
At about midnight some more guys arrived I think about 10.
I remember some them giving Her some an addictive white substance, and this made Her even more greedy.
Bearing in mind the amount of Double penetrations
She had received already,By this time one of the guys that had been having sex with Her and I bent down as She was taking another pair ( The two biggest guys cock wise there )
I remember bending down to get the best view of the huge cocks going in and out of Her.
The guy opposite me also watching , waved to me smiled at me , He then ran His forefinger round the edge of the huge patch of cum that stained the bedsheet with various viscosities of cum in a patch about 15/18 ins in diameter.
I know She was fucked by all the guys there, I can remember asking Her if She was enjoying Herself, and did She want to stop and go Home.
She smiled and said She was ok, and carried on servicing the gang, also you must bear in mind , There were 3 other Woman there also servicing the needs of our black friends.
However only one other Lady was being DP,d and She could not take all the bigger guys up Her bum.
So,wifey was the star turn.
The guys wanted to get Her to have a lesbian scene , with one of the girls, but She said She was not into that.
We had some more adventures over some years, But sadly have stopped this sort of life style now.
These memories really did happen and are not a figment of my imagination.
I guess when started swinging to Her enjoying the company of black guys only , came late in our sex life,
I guess when we started on the organised black gang bang scene we were aged about 49/55 ( She Was ) however She has always kept Herself very fit and carried Herself naked very well, She was/is never been Shy or worried about anyone male or female watching Her perform, I have always said to Her, She is submissive exhibitionist.
She has had many lovers over the years, and by Her own admission adored sex and new partners.
She has tormented me , By phoning me at 2.00 am in then morning to say She is enjoying Herself and will not be Home until the following day.
To find out , the following day She had been used by 3/4 guys all black.
She always said Her biggest thrill apart from being fucked,was after a sex session being taken to a posh London pub for drinks with 3/4 of Her lovers and sitting on a bar stool in front of everyone , and one of the guys She was with touch Her dress saying you have a big wet patch on your dress that is plain to see for everyone looking in the bar.

She said to me the thrill of looking round the bar a seeing a lot of the white couple looking at Her ,and realising all the guys , She was with had recently fucked Her.Really turned Her on.
Oh!!! She is such a sexy Woman .
We love each other dearly , I am not into touching or playing with Her bulls, but admit I love watching Her and talking to Her about Her adventures over the years.
The thrill of Her saying that She would like to fuck someone else, especially when We are out together and then Her giving someone the come on drives me crazy.
Iam such a lucky guy.👌👌👌😁

Last edited:
Thanks for posting a great story. The best part of the Cuckold/Hotwife lifestyle is there are so many angles and different ways to enjoy it. It is best the the man and woman both like the same thing and it looks like you and your wife did.
I won't repeat all our stories here but if you have read them you know the two of us also found something that we both liked. My wife is more dominant than submissive and because of that she would never do a real GB like in your adventure. After 20 years she did start doing several men and me but usually just 3 or 4. She had her first BBC on her 50th birthday. The most guys she fucked was when she was the substitute stripper at a friend's batchelor party. I think that was 6 friends and me in a fairly short timespan with one guy sticking his cock in her as soon as the other man pulled out. Everyone was offered seconds and a couple guy took her up on the offer.
In retrospect her favorite sessions were with me and one other man. I really can't complain

Rusty, What I posted happened three times only, However it more often 1 to 1 ,1to 2 mainly.
If Her bull asked Her what She would do, ie Gangbang , She always said yes arrange it for me , To him.
I, think There was not much She would not do, apart from Girl on Girl , She tried it once but it was never something She enjoyed.

Last edited:
Once I finally got her to fuck me and another man we tried to find someone every few months. In the beginning it was difficult to find someone we both liked and was willing to join us in a 3 way. Over the years I was always pushing her to do something a little more daring and different. Usually she would say No and I would not push very hard but keep the seed planted in her head. Often when the right opportunity came us she would indulge me in my requests. After nearly 30 years we had lots of fun

Yes it’s great having a Wife, Who you know loves you.
And is very confident sexually, with a lot of experience.
Talking to the guy who organised the biggest gang bang party,He showed me a scrapbook of all the Woman that had attended His black guy parties over the years, He wanted to add Her to the scrap book, I replied that I did not want Her image in their scrap book as we had to be careful that our family did not find out etc.
He said He understood and gave me all the images back, which I destroyed.
But, I pretty well know, If it was down to Her, She would have let them.
That sort of thing turned Her on. 😜

mine said she just wanted to try a gangbang once in her life so we found a hotel party. she was fucked for hours by many different guys. was so tired at the end, but loved it, wants to try it again
That was the one thing Elaine never did. The time she filled in for the Stripper at a friend's Batchelor's party was close

Back