How I Crossed over from Viewing to Doing

When I Iook back on the last 30 years it is hard to believe my lovely little innocent wive let me lead her into the Hotwife lifestyle and fulfill so many of my sexual fantasies. As I read many of the comments off other men on this website I feel sad that so many of them want to experience the Cuckold/ Hotwife or whatever other fantasy you can name but fear actually doing it. I know most of them would find it thrilling and be surprised at how their wife may like it. We were not married at the time, but knew if I could talk her into the lifestyle I would try to marry her. We have been married for 35years. Here are the very first pics I got her to pose for in lingerie I bought her. It was old B & W polaroid. I quickly bought a color Polaroid when she did not object to me taking her photoB&W 1.jpgB&W 1.jpgB&W 2.jpg

When I Iook back on the last 30 years it is hard to believe my lovely little innocent wive let me lead her into the Hotwife lifestyle and fulfill so many of my sexual fantasies. As I read many of the comments off other men on this website I feel sad that so many of them want to experience the Cuckold/ Hotwife or whatever other fantasy you can name but fear actually doing it. I know most of them would find it thrilling and be surprised at how their wife may like it. We were not married at the time, but knew if I could talk her into the lifestyle I would try to marry her. We have been married for 35years. Here are the very first pics I got her to pose for in lingerie I bought her. It was old B & W polaroid. I quickly bought a color Polaroid when she did not object to me taking her photoView attachment 4138027View attachment 4138027View attachment 4138030
On the contrary Rusty - I think Elaine also held a similar desire to want to live the Hotwife lifestyle although not being very vocal about it , but kept it in her closed subconscious mind.
You just opened the door to her mind and let it go free! Thanks to you both not only have you two found happiness but brought lots of joy and excitement to many others!
😎WW888

The best part of our first MMF encounter was the next morning. I was afraid she might feel guilty or have reservations about doing it again.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet

The best part of our first MMF encounter was the next morning. I was afraid she might feel guilty or have reservations about doing it again.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet
Just a thought Rusty- if Elaine feels up to it - how about a modern day re - shoot of those same pics in her sexy mature day look? I guess this is a request!? I think she would rock the old pics! Some thing to ponder! 😍WW888

Back