How get i my GF(19) blacked?

Based on your screen name and other things you've posted it appears that you're more interested in getting yourself blacked. Apparently she's not interested so move on and concentrate on finding a black man who wants to fuck you.

That's assuming there really is a gf in the picture.

How can i get my GF blacked? The Guide doesn´t work but she like now the big dicks.

But she won´t cage or cuckold me and won´t fuck a bbc :/.

Any Ideas?
If you are for real can you imagine what the average 19 year old girl would think of her bf wanting to be caged. I have trouble wrapping my brain around it at 35, at 19 I would have honestly thought a guy needed hospitalization

I think what you really like is cocks. Big black cocks. There’s nothing wrong with being gay. You should just accept who you are and you’ll be much happier.
Yeah, I don't think there is any gf anywhere. If they can't be honest up front, it makes you wonder what else they lie about

If you are for real can you imagine what the average 19 year old girl would think of her bf wanting to be caged. I have trouble wrapping my brain around it at 35, at 19 I would have honestly thought a guy needed hospitalization
Amen im 18 and just trying to figure things out and i see all these wierd people and what they talk about sometimes and i get scared occasionally. I doubt he has a gf and definetly not 19 seriously

Wow! These BOTS,AI,Wanabe,Trolls, and UV acct are really getting good at talking *******. You chime in with a Hot Topic, arouse the natives and collect.50 per message. Well let me make it worth your time. " How to get your Girlfriend Blacked???" First you must buy a really huge Black Dildo. Put it on a nice plate, with sides and dressing. Sit down at the table with you and your girlfriend and YOU EAT DICK! #TrollURboatelsewhere

Back