How far would you let her go

Hisbitchandhim

Couple
From
UK
I'm interested as to where people draw the line as everyone has their own view on cuckold. my girl isn't allowed regulars or lovers we do this together but with that it could end up anywhere. If I'm there and joining in whilst 8 black guys destroy her holes and she's loving every second I'm cool with that but if I wasn't there I'd be angry is anyone else like that.
How far would you let her go? In my eyes the sluttier the better for example, if she was to be passed around for hours swallowing cum 2 dicks in one hole being fisted just being that total bbc slut we dream of I'd love it lol to have her holes dripping with multiple bbc loads laid on the bed in a sexy mess feeling like a slut whilst I fuck her dripping gaping holes kinda does it for me.
So anyone wanna answer my question lol

Attachments

• DSC_0058.JPG
    DSC_0058.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 317
  • DSC_0059.JPG
    DSC_0059.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 326
  • Snapchat-1016646904.jpg
    Snapchat-1016646904.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 276
if I had a hot white wife, who was into interracial cuckolding with me watching, I want would have no limits! would be even open to start a mixed family with a black baby

Wife and I are soulmates and I’m of the mindset where anything she wanted to do is fine with me. She has her own self imposed limits and they are well below what I’d want to see or have happen. As far as being present, I’d absolutely love to be there and that would be my preferred #1 choice, but if not, that’s cool too. I wouldn’t be angry if anything happened and I wasn’t there, but I would be somewhat “disappointed” that I “missed” the opportunity. She would give me all the good details however, as soon as she saw me again. For example, there’s one guy who she initially met at a club one night almost 3 years ago and he keeps in touch with her and wants to finish what they started that night. It will most likely happen one day and when it does, she’s already told me how it will go. I won’t be present and I’ll have to deal with sitting home and waiting on her to return. In another example, I’ve chatted with a guy online for awhile and he’s the type that won’t meet a wife alone. He only meets mature couples and wants the husband present. He prefers the husband join in the fun if he will, but that’s not absolutely necessary. That way he knows there’s no drama or issues with the wife doing something that the husband wouldn’t approve of or be happy with. Hopefully they’ll be a meet with him one day in the future too. Needless to say, I will enjoy the meet with that guy more than the first one I mentioned since I’ll get to be there, but I’d still happy for the other to happen as well. Most guys here will probably say they are ok with whatever as long as something happens, but I totally understand that some have limits and “rules” they have agreed on concerning this. Main thing is to have everyone on the same page and in agreement with a plan and do what works for you.

Last edited:
I wouldn't let her meet without my knowlege. She Could met without me but only if they send me pics or movies.
And i do not allow creampie. Only face and body. Or asshole after her 1st anal in front of me.

I'm interested as to where people draw the line as everyone has their own view on cuckold. my girl isn't allowed regulars or lovers we do this together but with that it could end up anywhere. If I'm there and joining in whilst 8 black guys destroy her holes and she's loving every second I'm cool with that but if I wasn't there I'd be angry is anyone else like that.
How far would you let her go? In my eyes the sluttier the better for example, if she was to be passed around for hours swallowing cum 2 dicks in one hole being fisted just being that total bbc slut we dream of I'd love it lol to have her holes dripping with multiple bbc loads laid on the bed in a sexy mess feeling like a slut whilst I fuck her dripping gaping holes kinda does it for me.
make sure all the guys wear a condom or she'll be ghosting you 😉

Sincerely no limits!!!
It is one of my fantasy to se my wife in a lot posture with different bbc. My imagination is without limit.
V

I have to be there with the video on her when the whore is on her back, I keep the videos,
they can do what they want to the slut, but no pregnancy allowed, ever.

It's totally up to her . who she chooses, and what they do! ……. wonderful foreplay for us. made even more exciting by the fact I have no idea what is going to happen. although it gets very intense when her she becomes emotionally attached to her lover.. This has only happened a few times, but unbelievable when she starts to wispher or accidently call her bull "oh love" as he slides into her …. usually only a matter of timer before she allows him to cum inside her pussy ….. for me this is an unbelievable moment of confusing intense moments .. but wonderfully proud of her watching and listening to her lover in those last final strokes when he can't hold back any longer. and the look on her face as she feels his cock throbbing deep inside her.. a true woman...

fuck I bet she looks great being airtight with 3 bulls or more.

i think you're *lol*ing too much that i would take you seriously. (Perhaps a verification could help.) But i will answer nonetheless because others can read this too. :D A line is crossed when she starts hiding things from me. Or i find out she thinks differently about me or our relationship. Anything else is good as long it follows the SSC principles. And both of us +1 have our responsibility there. ;)

Back