How far will you travel?

Me myself if it's my desire to have her and she sets the table.
Whatever the distance I'm available.
Now burn me once
Then I've lost my desire
And she lost credibility.
But like that Wise Brother said
Make sure
She got Some Skin
In the Game
And Not Her Flesh..
Bottom line
I as a Chef didn't limit the Distance
For My Desire to Learn
And I will not limit the Distance
For what it is I Yearn .
Me going across the country for a piece of pussy
Is no different than me going
Across The Street.
You get out of it
What you put into It.
That Being
Your Effort & Desire.
My young years as a Chef With the Hilton and Marriott Corporations I would always look for job opening positions within the companies but in different cities and states. Hell the difference of me being that Banquet Chef in Muskegon Michigan and me Being s Banquet Chef or even kitchen manager for a 10 -12 hour shift in Atlanta was where I'm at and where you're at.
Doing It.
I can come to your neck of the woods and represent
Cooking or Fucking
And when I leave
You'll know My Name
Where I'm from
And I'm Bold enough to
Tell you where I'm going to
Make Myself available for
The Next Ones
To Savor The Flavor
I'll Make Available
On their plate
Cause
I'm The PlateMaker😎
where I'm from

Also, my driving range is One Hour for same day meet, but if it's more than 2 hours? We getting a room for an All Nighter! I'm not putting 4 hours on the road just to come bust a few nuts! fuuuuuuck outta here 😅😅😅

I had a young cuckold couple I would drive 2 1/2 hours to play with 20yo SEXY GF... But we stayed up all night fucking and draining my Balls deep inside her 😈💦 💦 💦

Then I got a few hours of sleep and drove my ass back home the next day👍🏽😊💪🏽

Yeah, years ago I had some couple want me to drive several hours away to meet them in the middle of the night and fuck, then turn right back around and leave . . . that's HardBlackCandy not HardBlackThirsty . . . the fuck outta here. The bullshit that comes with swingin' 👎🏽🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
I have flown to meet a Black man but we both had talked to each other for a long time before meeting. I paid for the air fare he paid for the hotel. I have had a Black man fly from VA to meet. We paid for the food and transportation he paid for the hotel. He later came and spent a week with us at our place. We had a lot of fun.

I see a lot of people from predominantly white cities/states seeking BBC. That being said, I have no problem traveling, even internationally since I can work from ANYWHERE. However, I am not even going to drive 30 mins unless it is a guaranteed meeting (true nothing is guaranteed), but you know what I mean. My rule of thumb though is there has to be some skin in the game from both parties. If I am going to incur a cost to travel, you have to put something into it, be it for the hotel or whatever. In my experience after being stood up a few times, I find when the other party has some financial stake in it, they are more apt to show up.
So, I ask, how far are any of you willing to travel for a meeting?
We basically tell anyone not from an hour / hour and a half away, that we only meet local guys. This point of getting stood up for no value goes bothbways....flakes happen with dude and with couples.

Our general approach has always been we provide the venue (book the hotel) and ultimately, we plan to have fun whether it's with a bull or not. We can have a great night just the two of us if there's a no show.

Generally, that doesn't happen, but if it does, it's no big deal cuz we are both there. I can't really imagine wanting a guy meet us that's paid for the hotel and not met the woman at least virtually ...so I thinknits totally reasonable to have clear distance limits and live chats to know they for real....

Fakes are too frequent in this lifestyle. But when it works its godamned fire!!

I see a lot of people from predominantly white cities/states seeking BBC. That being said, I have no problem traveling, even internationally since I can work from ANYWHERE. However, I am not even going to drive 30 mins unless it is a guaranteed meeting (true nothing is guaranteed), but you know what I mean. My rule of thumb though is there has to be some skin in the game from both parties. If I am going to incur a cost to travel, you have to put something into it, be it for the hotel or whatever. In my experience after being stood up a few times, I find when the other party has some financial stake in it, they are more apt to show up.
So, I ask, how far are any of you willing to travel for a meeting?
It all depends on how well we vibe preliminarily....some relationships will make me drive a million miles :)

My guy @TopCat and I traveled back and forth to see each other in the beginning twice a month for long weekends, and then eventually every other week for a week time-frame as our relationship got more serious. Then I moved to the PNW, and the rest is history!!! 😘🥰💋🤗😋😈

Our plane ride was around 4 hours each way, so we did it!!! Ya gotta do what ya gotta do and what worked for us may not work for others.

We are in an exclusive, long-term relationship and couldn't be happier, 😘🥰💋
... just to fuck somebody else's wife ..

Me myself if it's my desire to have her and she sets the table.
Whatever the distance I'm available.
Now burn me once
Then I've lost my desire
And she lost credibility.
But like that Wise Brother said
Make sure
She got Some Skin
In the Game
And Not Her Flesh..
Bottom line
I as a Chef didn't limit the Distance
For My Desire to Learn
And I will not limit the Distance
For what it is I Yearn .
Me going across the country for a piece of pussy
Is no different than me going
Across The Street.
You get out of it
What you put into It.
That Being
Your Effort & Desire.
im to old for all that just for sexual conquest.. that's young boy *******.. im 46

Wow, I am not married as you shouldn't assume that!!! We have now been in an exclusive, long-term relationship for nearly three years, :) We mutually felt that all of the back and forth travel in the beginning was well worth it!!! 😘🥰💋

Some people will just never understand, lol, 🤣🤣🤣
im glad to learn that. im happy for you both. now i visualize an even more passionate rendezvous between you.

im glad to learn that. im happy for you both. now i visualize an even more passionate rendezvous between you.
Thank you for taking the time to listen...I understand that this doesn't happen often, but it did for us and we are going stronger than ever and now live together in the beautiful PNW!!! When you have strong chemistry and have similar interests, well need I say anymore, 😘🥰💋

Wow, I am not married as you shouldn't assume that!!! We have now been in an exclusive, long-term relationship for nearly three years, :) We mutually felt that all of the back and forth travel in the beginning was well worth it!!! 😘🥰💋

Some people will just never understand, lol, 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly they won't Understand😈

Back