How does it feel to have your cock caged?

How does it feel? Absolutely great. Yes, i love wearing my cage. i'm always a bit excited and pre-cum is dripping. It is also great to feel the dicklette in the cage while my Hotwife with our black Bull has sex and i'm unable to stroke. It's a great toy to show and teach me that i'm a cucky.

Isn't anyone concerned about long term damage? I would think that if the cage is on too long inhibiting erections that at some point you would lose the ability to have an erection. Is it really worth the risk?

Isn't anyone concerned about long term damage? I would think that if the cage is on too long inhibiting erections that at some point you would lose the ability to have an erection. Is it really worth the risk?
It’s a concern for plenty of people I’m sure. I think that some men probably do run some risk in that regard, or at the very least in the threat of losing some capacity, a lessening of the quality and duration of their erect arousal. But I think some are clearly willing to take that risk.

I recently developed Peyronie's disease and can't help but wonder if it's related to the time I spent in self-imposed chastity.

It’s a concern for plenty of people I’m sure. I think that some men probably do run some risk in that regard, or at the very least in the threat of losing some capacity, a lessening of the quality and duration of their erect arousal. But I think some are clearly willing to take that risk.
And why people would want to take the risk of lose the ability os erection and have the dick inside a cage?

They’re finding immediate reward in caging, and not especially mindful of possible negative future consequence, or perhaps not truly concerned about it even if they do regard it as possible. Not very different than lots of other things. I’d also bet a lot of men who are into caging are more mature, past the typical age of fathering children, not as driven by physical sexual need either. I think caging addresses the emotional and mental side much more.

Last edited:
Back