How do you prepare for a date?

Tlove

Couple
I am curious to learn how you ladies do get prepared before a date with a bbc. We had experiences with white guys and recently with a bbc too.

Mrs tlove always takes the preparation seriously. She takes a nice long shower, shaves her pussy, puts body lotion and cream, gets her hair done, a bit of make up, nails and toes polished. Then she chooses a sexy little gstring-bra set and finally decides on what to wear. (She always dresses elegantly)

How do you prepare?

She should look hotter than she would on a date with a white man. Hotter and sluttier. When my ex went on a date with a black man, she wore a pretty dress, did her nails and toes, and didn't wear a bra or panties. I'm still so jealous of the fact that she didn't look nearly that good for my first date with her. It gets me so horny to think about.

Preferred preparation routine
  1. no sex during 72 hours before date
  2. no masturbation during 24 hours before date
  3. dyeing hair (optional), cutting nails, etc.
  4. showering
  5. shaving armpits, legs and pussy (at least bikini line and from the clit downward, done by hubby)
  6. putting on (black or mocha) nail polish on fingers and toes (done by wife or hubby)
  7. matching set of bra and panties
  8. hold-up stockings (optional)
  9. hotwife anklet on the right ankle (put on by hubby)
  10. short skirt and tight top
  11. restrained makeup
  12. matching pair of shoes (heels?)
  13. small handbag (with at least phone; money and condoms provided by hubby)
jm2ct`s

I start with a nice warm shower and shave my legs and such and do any trimming that needs to be done. Then generally something nice for underwear and upon occasion some lingerie, followed by a nice outfit. The outfit will all depend on the weather and where we are going and if I know what we will be doing. Then it comes time for hair and some makeup. I will always wear my hair down and the style will depend on the length it is at the time. Then some perfume and some small jewelry before finding some shoes to match. After all that is done just making sure I have the appropriate stuff in my purse for all situation, ibuprofen, condom, cell phone charger, gun, puppy lol.

I've seen this around a few places now. Would you say black/dark toe nails is becoming a 'sign' as per the anklet?
Not as important as the hotwife anklet or the QoS symbol. However, with an anklet being the only accessory to show a wife`s affiliation she will be harder to spot, as most women simply wear it for fashion reasons. Even a spades symbol on a woman may be yet another fashion style element and need not mean anything, or mean something else.
The idea is that only a combination of many lifestyle-associated symbols can provide some certainty about the person showing them.

i don`t know if you have noticed but for spring and summer 2017 fashion trend setters have proclaimed the return of late 1980s and early `90s hype of the anklet as fashion accessory (see link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4 (subsection #7) and link 5 (there`s also a subsection), for example ;) ). Maybe you have noticed more women wearing them than in the years before - at least in the region i am living i have. ;) On a hot summer`s day i did some counting on a crowded place on the town. The result was that about 14% of women were wearing anklets that day. Of course it would be too much to assume most of them were hotwives. :)

Moccha brown as color for nail polish was a trend a few years ago. Some still wear it today, but it is far less common. i estimate that the percentage of women polishing their nails with that color is fair under 5%. This means that the likelihood of women showing an anklet combined with brown nail polish by chance is (far) less than 1%.

Now add a zebra patterned top and hoop earrings for instance, let alone toe rings (which are hardly seen these days), and you will get a percentage that equals almost zero for a woman to "accidentally" wear these in combination. So if you see a woman attired like that, it will be almost for certain she actually is a QoS Hotwife. And yet most people (who are unaware of the symbolic meanings) will perceive her as yet another fashionable person. :D

So the idea of my former posting was to say: "If you want to be recognized by those in the lifestyle (who mostly are aware of these symbols), you best use them in combination!"

And to answer your question, yes, dark brown or black nail polish serves as a "color code" for women to hint they are into Black men, as are toe rings, hoop earrings and ******* print patterns associated with the African wildlife (in particular zebra, leopard and cheetah prints). And of course the well-known spades symbol, especially if there is a "Q" in or near it too. ;)

Back