How do you find bulls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always looking for a sexy Black man. I am looking for one for an ongoing relationship with possibility of him moving in with us. I tend to talk a bit to a Black man before meeting then try and meet in a public place. I love it when a Black man takes time to get to know me and my likes. If there is chemistry then I will arrange for a play date. It isn't easy finding a Black man who is able to play though. I have looked on this site and others as well. I have also advertised on craig's list. All have their good points and bad.

I am always looking for a sexy Black man. I am looking for one for an ongoing relationship with possibility of him moving in with us. I tend to talk a bit to a Black man before meeting then try and meet in a public place. I love it when a Black man takes time to get to know me and my likes. If there is chemistry then I will arrange for a play date. It isn't easy finding a Black man who is able to play though. I have looked on this site and others as well. I have also advertised on craig's list. All have their good points and bad.
I do more or less the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back