How do wives/girlfriends feel about ....

So was wondering how the wives and gfs here feel about having sex with their white cuckold husbands/bfs. And more specifically, the ones like me who are a bit on the smaller than average side, and lack any real sexual endurance. I know this won't apply to all cucks, obviously.

My gf is still very generous about having sex with me. We still have sex a couple of times a week, sometimes more, depending. I usually last a very short amount of time. Usually never more than about 2 minutes, tops. Sometimes I thinks he does enjoy it, but others I think .... eh, maybe not. Sometimes maybe it feels like a bore or a chore to her. Was just curious about others here?

My Domina and I still have sex, but she does not allow me to cum. I can only edge inside of her and if I get close to cumming I have to repeat "I'm a beta cuckold and I don't deserve to cum" until it passes. She truly loves me and despite the fact that I'm small she says that she gets something from sex with me that she does not get from a bull - a real and intimate connection - and cutting me off would not just punish me but would punish her.

So was wondering how the wives and gfs here feel about having sex with their white cuckold husbands/bfs. And more specifically, the ones like me who are a bit on the smaller than average side, and lack any real sexual endurance. I know this won't apply to all cucks, obviously.

My gf is still very generous about having sex with me. We still have sex a couple of times a week, sometimes more, depending. I usually last a very short amount of time. Usually never more than about 2 minutes, tops. Sometimes I thinks he does enjoy it, but others I think .... eh, maybe not. Sometimes maybe it feels like a bore or a chore to her. Was just curious about others here?
My question is this: So you think her still having sex with you is what she should be doing? I think in time, you see yourself being selfish in a time when she should be dedicated to her bull.

Mine would only put After being with guy. If she was dating it was up to her boyfriend most didn't care some said no. She told me after we got married I was too small she didn't care because she knew I would let her have men. We have been married 30 years

You knew what you were getting into....I feel you

We stopped a long time ago, honestly I think it was selfish of me to think that we should guck especially since she has a steady lover and all her needs are fulfilled.

My wife’s bull and his friends are the only ones that fuck her. I gave up voluntarily penetrating her as I provided her no pleasure and realized I couldn’t compete with those men. My penis is too small to give her satisfaction. Most of the time I cum in her hand. She would spread her legs for me if I asked, but I know my place is pleasing her with my tongue.

My question is this: So you think her still having sex with you is what she should be doing? I think in time, you see yourself being selfish in a time when she should be dedicated to her bull.

I think we both probably know the answer to this question. It prob is a purely selfish move on my part, just so that I can get off really quick. We may need to have a discussion about correcting this.

No, she needs to love her husband as a wife should, not as a brother.

I couldn't agree more Nichole. I once admitted to q girlfriend that it has been perhaps a little selfish of me always asking to be there and watching her with lovers. She couldnt have thanked me enough for saying this and her next lover and she enjoyed their rime together more and she didnt have to worry about me at all. Until we were together later and i heard every saucy detail and tasted it too 😊

Nichole, I simply gave up trying to compete with younger, bigger guys with more stamina. Having sex with me gave her no pleasure so I stopped on my own.
Her hand gives me all the relief I need.

I couldn't agree more Nichole. I once admitted to q girlfriend that it has been perhaps a little selfish of me always asking to be there and watching her with lovers. She couldnt have thanked me enough for saying this and her next lover and she enjoyed their rime together more and she didnt have to worry about me at all. Until we were together later and i heard every saucy detail and tasted it too 😊
When you put it that way I can agree.

Back