How do we recruit black men for a gangbang in Northeast Ohio?

Posting ads on various dating/swinger sites is usually the way to go. Expect a lot of no shows if you’re going after strangers. You’re usually lucky if 15-20% of the guys you invite actually show up so if you want 4 guys invite at least 20. Went to a hotel gangbang a few weeks ago, hubby invited 25+ guys and like 5 showed up. Like @ridinmydonkey said, it’ll be more efficient if you verify on here or pay for a swinger site so you can weed out the multitude of fakes and flakes that are going to come your way. You’re going to get them regardless, but paying/verifying can help with the worst and the most common time wasters. Also if it’s a bdsm gangbang, it’s best to let the guys know all the rules before they show up to avoid problems.

The very best plan is find a group of guys that has played together before, idk of any BBC groups in NE Ohio but I do know of a great one in SW Ohio if you’re willing to travel (you definitely want to get a hotel room for this regardless of where, it solves many potential problems from clean up to security). The next best option is going to an IR party and trying it impromptu.

I could write a book on this but bottom line is setting up a gangbang is a hassle and a half, which is why I rarely try to anymore. Pm if you want anymore tips, always willing to help out beginners.

Back